Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Home Theater A/V

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-07, 09:34 AM   #1
superklye
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: MKE
Posts: 13,629
Default Sony to bring Rescue Me season 3 to BD

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/news..._Rescue_Me/551

Damn it. One of my favorite shows...it's getting harder and harder to stay HD DVD exclusive.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-07, 10:16 AM   #2
|MaguS|
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Sony to bring Rescue Me season 3 to BD

Awsome! I love the show, will they bring the first two seasons?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-07, 10:22 AM   #3
superklye
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: MKE
Posts: 13,629
Default Re: Sony to bring Rescue Me season 3 to BD

Eventually, that article said that they were focusing mainly on day-and-date releases for right now but they planned on getting out catalog releases eventually.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-07, 10:24 AM   #4
|MaguS|
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Sony to bring Rescue Me season 3 to BD

Damit, means I gotta keep my DVDs abit longer... btw whens the next season start?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-07, 10:30 AM   #5
superklye
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: MKE
Posts: 13,629
Default Re: Sony to bring Rescue Me season 3 to BD

6/12!

I can't wait! The Shield just started back up this week...it's a good time to be a TV fan.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-07, 10:39 AM   #6
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur
 
Mr. Hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,294
Default Re: Sony to bring Rescue Me season 3 to BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
6/12!

I can't wait! The Shield just started back up this week...it's a good time to be a TV fan.
Yup... the new episode of The Shield freaking OWNED and I can't wait for the next one... SOMEBODY FREAKING DIES WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? !@

Anyway... I hope they put The Shield on BD... don't care much for Rescue Me from what I have seen... but The Shield is awesome.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-07, 10:41 AM   #7
superklye
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: MKE
Posts: 13,629
Default Re: Sony to bring Rescue Me season 3 to BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt
Yup... the new episode of The Shield freaking OWNED and I can't wait for the next one... SOMEBODY FREAKING DIES WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? !@

Anyway... I hope they put The Shield on BD... don't care much for Rescue Me from what I have seen... but The Shield is awesome.
It was a great episode, but I don't think the Shield will ever be on BD. Or, if it is, it won't be HD. It's hot in SD and intentionally looks gritty and raw to give it that unique feel it has. If it ever showed up on BD, it'd likely be to just get the entire season on a single disc in SD.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-07, 08:30 PM   #8
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur
 
Mr. Hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,294
Default Re: Sony to bring Rescue Me season 3 to BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
It was a great episode, but I don't think the Shield will ever be on BD. Or, if it is, it won't be HD. It's hot in SD and intentionally looks gritty and raw to give it that unique feel it has. If it ever showed up on BD, it'd likely be to just get the entire season on a single disc in SD.
I know it is made to look gritty... but I didn't know it was shot in SD . Even still... it would be cool to buy 1 disc for an entire season... even if it was just SD... I hate swapping discs while trying to watch a freaking show.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-07, 08:34 PM   #9
superklye
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: MKE
Posts: 13,629
Default Re: Sony to bring Rescue Me season 3 to BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt
I know it is made to look gritty... but I didn't know it was shot in SD . Even still... it would be cool to buy 1 disc for an entire season... even if it was just SD... I hate swapping discs while trying to watch a freaking show.
Yeah, it really would be great to put in a disc and hit "play all" and have it mean ALL of the season.

I hope shows like Futurama, the Simpsons and so on all get re-released in this fashion.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sony Admits Cloud is 'Absolutely Inevitable', is 'Considering How This Can be a News Console World 10 06-21-12 11:11 PM
Gaikai ' Sony Deal Never Existed, Says Founder Dave Perry News GAIKAI 0 06-07-12 06:50 AM
Rumor: Sony Cloud Deal Will Make PS3 Backwards Compatible, Stream PS2/PS1 games News Archived News Items 0 06-01-12 12:10 PM
Why Buying A Cloud Gaming Company Could Be The Smartest Move Sony Has Made This Gener News Archived News Items 0 06-01-12 07:50 AM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.