|05-19-03, 12:33 PM||#1|
New nForce drivers (2.41)
Hmmm. They're not general software. They're not Detonator Drivers. They're not for Linux. I guess this is the place...
For those who haven't seen, there are some new nForce drivers available for the entire nForce/nForce2 family.
* WHQL certified kit for nForce and nForce2
* Includes support for nForce2 400 and nForce2 Ultra 400
* Added full IDE driver with performance enhancements (no longer shows as SCSI miniport driver)
* Update audio performance fixes for EAX supported games
* Update audio control panel
* Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1 prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
* Audio drivers will not install on the following nForce2 products: Chaintech 7NJS. Please use the drivers that come with these products to enable audio functionality.
* Audio driver 3.37
* Audio utilities 3.37
* Network driver 3.13 (WHQL)
* GART driver 3.34 (WHQL)
* SMBus driver 3.38 (WHQL)
* Memory controller driver 3.38 (WHQL)
* IDE driver 3.40 (WHQL)
* Display Drivers 43.51 (WHQL)
Grab 'em at http://www.nvidia.com.
Desktop: Apple iMac 17" // Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz // 1 GB PC2-5300 // ATI X1600 128 MB // 250 GB HDD // OS 10.4.10
Mobile: Apple PowerBook 12" // PowerPC G4 1.33 GHz // 1.25 GB PC2700 // GeForce FX 5200Go 64 MB // 60 GB // OS 10.4.10
Gaming: XBox 360 Premium // Samsung LNS2651D // Wireless Networking Adapter // SwordSaintJND3
|05-19-03, 04:37 PM||#2|
Re: New nForce drivers (2.41)
And also, there's already a thread there http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...threadid=12086
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|NVIDIA Drivers Receive Windows 8 Certification||News||Latest Tech And Game Headlines||0||06-01-12 05:30 AM|
|Creative drivers ?||SparrowHawk||General Hardware||39||11-18-02 08:03 AM|
|Radeon 9700 not all that?||sancheuz||Other Desktop Graphics Cards||200||10-12-02 09:31 PM|
|Installing nForce drivers on Debian 3.0||Doink||NVIDIA Linux||4||09-14-02 08:34 PM|
|Detonator Drivers (40.xx) and nForce.||Philibob||NVIDIA Windows Graphics Drivers||1||09-07-02 12:49 PM|