|06-18-07, 05:11 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2007
1080P issues with Philips LCD and Inno GF5200
I am trying to build my Mythfrontend with my new Philips 47" PFL...9532 lcd-tv. It supports 1080p at 60HZ via HDMI.
My old PC (new in process) has an Inno FX5200 and I followed the following process:
* Started with clean Fedora 7 install
* "NV" driver reads EDID well and gave me a 1080 modline...
* Changing to the "nvidia" driver stopped correct recognition of EDID
* Changed the xorg.conf to ignore the EDID info and use the modeline captured
I now get a picture but...
The issues that I am seeing are:
* Colour bleeding on greens and reds
* Image stability... as I watch a movie, the image starts to flicker more and more and ultimately dissappears.
On top of that I think there are som screen specific issues such as
* Flickering of small text when "Digital Natural Motion and Pixel Plus" are active.
Is this anything that anybody has seen before?