Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-03, 04:03 PM   #25
digitalwanderer

Thumbs up Let 'em have their bias!

Heck, if I wanted un-biased news reporting I'd go somewhere else...I really do come here just because of the pro-nVidia slant.

Besides, how would we have any fun with all of nVidia's recent fiascos if'n we didn't have some faithful fans to kick around?
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 05-27-03, 04:10 PM   #26
ChrisW
"I was wrong", said Chris

Well, the main problem I have with the post is the title "ATI Is Cheating". That is not a quote from the article, it is Volt's opinion. The original title to the article is "ATI Technologies Admits Cheating the Drivers To Achieve Higher 3DMark03 Score".
Old 05-27-03, 04:24 PM   #27
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Well, the main problem I have with the post is the title "ATI Is Cheating". That is not a quote from the article, it is Volt's opinion. The original title to the article is "ATI Technologies Admits Cheating the Drivers To Achieve Higher 3DMark03 Score".
That title is too long for our news posting system
Old 05-27-03, 04:26 PM   #28
poursoul
i eat people

Quote:
Originally posted by goofer456
In the forums and not on the frontpage
as long as mikec gives him the mod powers, he can post anything he wants anywhere he wants.

Flibbled: Please respect other forum members.

EDIT: WOW! It's been so long, i have forgotten the powers that the flibble contains. That was amazing.

Last edited by poursoul; 05-27-03 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-27-03, 04:57 PM   #29
MikeC
Administrator

Volt is one of my best friends. I've never had to wonder about how he felt about something. Sometimes that's a good thing sometimes its a bad thing. I think its all water under the bridge now. Let's move on.
Closed Thread