Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-07-03, 11:09 PM   #13
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Send a message via ICQ to Kruno Send a message via AIM to Kruno

Woohoo I am not banned anymore. I have been banned for the last week but my account was working.
-joke
Old 06-08-03, 01:32 AM   #14
digitalwanderer

Cool Just to be weirdly on-topic for a change...

...did you happen to ban Mr.Nasty for all his Uttar cracks or was he part of the accidental banning?

I'm not trying to raise a fuss, but he is over at Rage3D and if he's just an accidental bannee I'd sure like to be able to say so! (The guy is getting on me nerves! )
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-03, 01:37 AM   #15
ChrisRay

Ya Mr Nasty is posting a lot of garbage on rage3d, Was hisban intentional or nay?
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-03, 02:13 AM   #16
Kruno
TypeDef's assistant

Send a message via ICQ to Kruno Send a message via AIM to Kruno
Default Re: Just to be weirdly on-topic for a change...

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
...did you happen to ban Mr.Nasty for all his Uttar cracks or was he part of the accidental banning?

I'm not trying to raise a fuss, but he is over at Rage3D and if he's just an accidental bannee I'd sure like to be able to say so! (The guy is getting on me nerves! )
Unbanned.
There is no 'BANNED' avatar footnote.
Old 06-08-03, 04:51 AM   #17
StealthHawk

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisRay
Ya Mr Nasty is posting a lot of garbage on rage3d, Was hisban intentional or nay?
Intentional.
Old 06-08-03, 08:45 AM   #18
de_telegraaf

Poor guy
de_telegraaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-03, 09:18 AM   #19
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Poor guy because he couldnt just abuse people? riiiight

I think I may be banned from Rage, it just wont load anymore
vampireuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-03, 09:30 AM   #20
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by StealthHawk
Intentional.
Thanks, and good call.

Quote:
Originally posted by de_telegraaf
Poor guy
Poor guy my left nut! He came here looking for trouble and insulted one of the most respected members here than ran over to Rage3D to try and whip up trouble?

No, he gets no pity from me.

Quote:
Originally posted by vampireuk
Poor guy because he couldnt just abuse people? riiiight

I think I may be banned from Rage, it just wont load anymore
Hmmm...I haven't hit Rage yet this morning, but I don't think he's been banned from their, yet. If'n he keeps trying to say what he did was good though, I'll personally see to it that he gets a vacation from over there to think about it.

People like that are what gives ATi enthusiasts a bad name. We're trying to class up the image of the average fanATIc over there, and this type of thing is just not cool and will not be tolerated.

Sorry he caused you any grief, and sorry for my own pushing of the line lately. I'm gonna try and crank it down a couple notches over here me own self.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-03, 09:32 AM   #21
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Do me a favour and see if I'm banned, could just be a odd thing with the site but I've not been able to get there since friday o.O
vampireuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-03, 09:34 AM   #22
de_telegraaf

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Sorry he caused you any grief, and sorry for my own pushing of the line lately. I'm gonna try and crank it down a couple notches over here me own self.
Going out more helps a lot . Fresh air always helps put things into perspective
de_telegraaf is offline   Reply With Quote