Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-18-08, 03:44 PM   #13
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Funny CSS Spray

Quote:
Originally Posted by nV`andrew View Post
Wow last night people were spraying the nastiest things in the world, that's the only bad part when you got the ones who like to spray gay pRon everywhere..
D:
Yeah, that is pretty bad. I hate the pR0n sprays, but it is funny to see 2 T's off the side staring at them and not playing the game . . . .
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-08, 03:51 PM   #14
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Some funny ones I found online. I'll be using some of these later tonight lulz!111

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bobspray.JPG
Views:	2907
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	32703  Click image for larger version

Name:	drivethru.JPG
Views:	2400
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	32704  
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-08, 11:41 PM   #15
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

close up animals wearing hats with a wide angle lens.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-08, 11:43 PM   #16
methimpikehoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
close up animals wearing hats with a wide angle lens.
fap
Old 08-18-08, 11:44 PM   #17
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

you are ****ing sick.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-08, 11:47 PM   #18
methimpikehoses

/fap
Old 08-19-08, 11:18 AM   #19
FastRedPonyCar
Resident Tire Destroyer

Send a message via AIM to FastRedPonyCar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
because it pokes fun at the accent/slang that some black people use.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

they also say it line orange drank.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=Orange+Drank
If they would learn to talk correctly, this wouldn't be an issue. If they don't want society to make fun of their poor grammar, talk right.

They bring the jokes upon themselves, just the same way rednecks and "bubba's" back woods hillbilly stump jumpin' nun too good talkin' generates endless "git r dun" redneck jokes.
4770k @ 4.45 ghz - ASUS Gryphon Mobo - 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 RAM - XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 H2o Cooling - EVGA GTX 680 @1325mhz - 128 gig Crucial RealSSD C300 - 150 gig Velociraptor +2.75 Terrabytes of WD Sata 3.0 storage - 910 watt PC P&C PSU - Corsair Obsidian 650D case

- Server -
Core I7 D0 revision 920 @ 3.75 ghz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - 12 Gigs Mushkin DDR3 1600 - Corsair HX 620 PSU - Noctua NH-U9B cooler - Coolermaster WaveMaster Case

- Laptop -
MSI 16F2-012
- i7 2630QM - GTX570m @ 750Mhz - 8 gigs HyperX 1866 - 120 gig OCZ Vertex 3 SSD- 750 gig Scorpio Black - BluRay - 95% Gamut Screen - IC Diamond goop
FastRedPonyCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-08, 07:50 PM   #20
MowTin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar View Post
If they would learn to talk correctly, this wouldn't be an issue. If they don't want society to make fun of their poor grammar, talk right.

They bring the jokes upon themselves, just the same way rednecks and "bubba's" back woods hillbilly stump jumpin' nun too good talkin' generates endless "git r dun" redneck jokes.

Talk right? Maybe the British would say we don't "talk right". American's don't speak "The Queen's English."

Language evolves and fragments into different dialects. Slang is creative and playful with language.

And I think far more White and Asian youth are trying to copy the Hip-Hop slang than are laughing at it. You'll find kids speaking it all over the world.

One dialect is not "better" than another. We shouldn't look down on people because they speak differently. But of course everyone should at least know how to speak standard accepted language.

PS3 | Xbox 360
MowTin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-08, 09:30 PM   #21
FastRedPonyCar
Resident Tire Destroyer

Send a message via AIM to FastRedPonyCar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTin View Post
Talk right? Maybe the British would say we don't "talk right". American's don't speak "The Queen's English."

Language evolves and fragments into different dialects. Slang is creative and playful with language.

And I think far more White and Asian youth are trying to copy the Hip-Hop slang than are laughing at it. You'll find kids speaking it all over the world.

One dialect is not "better" than another. We shouldn't look down on people because they speak differently. But of course everyone should at least know how to speak standard accepted language.
when over 98% of the english speaking population speaks in hillbilly hee haw slang or ghetto ebonics, I'll change my opinion but for now, this bastardized dialect that the intelligible english language has been fragmented into is building a barrier between the civilized english speaking world and whatever you want to call the jibberish these other folks speak.

And regarding the queens english, the difference between it and ebonics is that the great majority of americans can still understand just about every word of it. they have their own little phrases and words that we have different words for over here (such as calling a can of soup a tin of soup) but it's not like they're taking words and intentionally using incorrect grammar (which rednecks and thugs frequently do).

Realize that I'm not picking on blacks here. I live in Alabama, montgomery alabama to be precise where the blacks far outnumber the whites and lots of whites in the surrounding areas are all low income "rednecks" that speak an equally destroyed english language. I'm not picking on one more than the other. I hate them both equally.
4770k @ 4.45 ghz - ASUS Gryphon Mobo - 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 RAM - XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 H2o Cooling - EVGA GTX 680 @1325mhz - 128 gig Crucial RealSSD C300 - 150 gig Velociraptor +2.75 Terrabytes of WD Sata 3.0 storage - 910 watt PC P&C PSU - Corsair Obsidian 650D case

- Server -
Core I7 D0 revision 920 @ 3.75 ghz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - 12 Gigs Mushkin DDR3 1600 - Corsair HX 620 PSU - Noctua NH-U9B cooler - Coolermaster WaveMaster Case

- Laptop -
MSI 16F2-012
- i7 2630QM - GTX570m @ 750Mhz - 8 gigs HyperX 1866 - 120 gig OCZ Vertex 3 SSD- 750 gig Scorpio Black - BluRay - 95% Gamut Screen - IC Diamond goop
FastRedPonyCar is offline   Reply With Quote