CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 09:36 AM   #86
Tr1cK
not coming back

Default Re: Official Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning thread

I do, was AFK.

edit: Well damn, right after the invite, I got a CTD.

Will be back later today though.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 06:41 PM   #87
|MaguS|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK View Post
I managed to add Grornig to my friends list. It can't find Kortia.

I can guild you both, if u want, when we are all on.
Sorry its Koria, must have missed the T in name creation. =\
Old 10-05-08, 01:31 AM   #88
killahsin

just a fyi this game owns. its like daoc and wow rolled up into one. and until you do the white tower pq in chapter 3 u havent seen craziness.
2 x msi 9600 gt oc's @ 760x1950.
4 gigs ram.
R.I.P. Ritual
killahsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-08, 08:17 AM   #89
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

WOW what?
Old 10-06-08, 10:55 AM   #90
Odral
True Gamer

I have been playing this game since closed beta and currently we are rolled on Irionfist probably one of the better balanced servers out there. Myself and whole bunch of co-workers play Order we have quite a big guild going and queue times for the scenerios are very fast I am currently rank 27 and renown 25 all thru scenerios .

Actually our moto was to have fun and demoralize the Destruction so what we did we made our guild <Care Bears> and seriously we own in scenerios they must really hate us, lol. Wish you guys can come to our server I would love to invite you all

This is our guild heading...
<Care Bears> is looking for some team players to join our ranks. We are a mature albeit laid back guild looking for people with a great sense of humor who enjoy working as a cohesive unit. The Care Bears primary goal is to demoralize the Destruction players and their false sense of awesomeness by overwhelming them with outstanding teamwork.

We are looking for:

· People who know how to pick up the flag when it is dropped

· People who can play on weekends and weekday evenings

· People who understand the importance of teamwork

· People who are friendly, sarcastic, and witty

· Healers that can heal other people, not just themselves

· Tanks who can guard in defense just as well as they can push forward in offense

· Casters who won’t run into the middle of melee just to do one pulse of AoE

What we are not looking for:
· Rambo / Chuck Norris players who think it is awesome to run off and get solo kills

· People who take the game too seriously…after all we are the <Care Bears>

If you are interested in joining the <Care Bears> in our plot to take over the world, contact: Lovealotbear, Lovealot, Funshinebear, Funshine, or Fades.
Odral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-08, 11:30 AM   #91
Tr1cK
not coming back

Nice invite Odral.

I'll extend the same out to anyone wanting a good easy going guild. We are on Bechafen Open RvR on the Order side. Remember, Order = fast que times because the Destruction are over populated like crazy. We do have our own Vent server as well and encourage the use of it.

I'll be on tonight trying to get something going, PQs or SCs. Ninja and Magus come on and play!
Old 10-06-08, 11:42 AM   #92
|MaguS|

I try to play but man I hate the orders classes... they are so boring or just weak when it comes to melee. I wish they had a Rogue Class, heck the Sword Master should be a DPS class since they are described like DnD's Blade Dancers...

BTW, I made another character with the name Kortia so now I have two... trying to find a class I like on Order.

Old 10-06-08, 11:47 AM   #93
Tr1cK
not coming back

My Engineer is getting more fun with each level.

Tried a White Lion?
Old 10-06-08, 11:48 AM   #94
CaptnStubing

Spent about 2 hours This weekend taking over two keeps and I have some MAJOR complaints.

My first complain is line of sight issues. I am sick of having one engie putting up a turret in a wall and it shoot everyone and thus protecting the gate so you cannot use the ram. They really need to fix that. On the same issue I am sick of engies putting turrets in trees and cannons to hide them and so you cannot kill the turret. This exploit is cheap and needs to be fixed by Mythic. I sent off a bunch of feedbacks talking about this issue.

When people are up on the ramparts they can shoot you through parts of the ramparts but you cannot even target them let alone shoot them. That is friking annoying. Also AoE needs to be stopped from going under the main doors so bright wizards can't just AoE their happy asses and keep you from using the battering ram. The oil was put up top for a reason. This exploit needs to be fixed.

My final complaint is the main door respawn time needs to be extended greatly. If you don't have 20 people to take a keep you will never get in because 2 people on the other side can hold every one off with the mentioned exploits above.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-08, 11:50 AM   #95
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
I try to play but man I hate the orders classes... they are so boring or just weak when it comes to melee. I wish they had a Rogue Class, heck the Sword Master should be a DPS class since they are described like DnD's Blade Dancers...

BTW, I made another character with the name Kortia so now I have two... trying to find a class I like on Order.
The order side sucks balls. I hate dwarf priests. All they do is jump around every where they go. WTF is wrong with the people who play them? It's like a 4 year old is behind the keyboard smashing the buttons.

I started a black orc. They are friggin bad ass. There isn't a class I cannot beat one on one.

BTW are tier 3 scenarios broken? I have never been in one and was qued' all weekend.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-08, 11:53 AM   #96
Tr1cK
not coming back

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
BTW are tier 3 scenarios broken? I have never been in one and was qued' all weekend.
Main reason you hardly get ques is because of high Destruction population and low Order population. This is the sole reason my guild rolled on Order after initially rolling on Destruction. It's not WoW with linked battlegrounds and even if it was you would still not get many ques. If we could get ques on Destruction, I'd love to play a Black Orc or Shaman.