Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 10-21-08, 09:02 PM   #25
Rakeesh

Default Re: WoW - Echoes of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
Very true. Everyone has silly power right now. No one lasts long at all. Basically a wave of players steam roll over everything in its path... trees and buildings included.
Ya not sure if blizzard intends on keeping it this way, but right now it's just plain retarded, and if it stays this way, I'm done.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-08, 09:42 PM   #26
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

man lol. I was kinda pumped up to play wow again after talking to a buddy who still playes but aftr reading some of these threads, no way. Sounds like the same **** as to why I quit except 10 times worse.

Actually the game just sounds like a complete mess now.
Old 10-21-08, 09:56 PM   #27
deadplayer
*BANNED*

lol, Wrath is coming.
deadplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-08, 11:11 PM   #28
KasuCode
Wiley

Send a message via AIM to KasuCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
man lol. I was kinda pumped up to play wow again after talking to a buddy who still playes but aftr reading some of these threads, no way. Sounds like the same **** as to why I quit except 10 times worse.

Actually the game just sounds like a complete mess now.
Clearly you must have not played thru the first xpac. Everyone is buffed and things go crazy to get ready to balance back out with the increase of 10 more levels and new skills not to mention gear.

I feel sorry for you for basing enjoying a game off a few post on a hardware site.

Check Out
~CrossWater~
KasuCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-08, 11:37 PM   #29
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasuCode View Post
Clearly you must have not played thru the first xpac. Everyone is buffed and things go crazy to get ready to balance back out with the increase of 10 more levels and new skills not to mention gear.

I feel sorry for you for basing enjoying a game off a few post on a hardware site.

Clearly I did becasue TBC sucked. Everyone is buffed? Sounds like everyone is buffed with all the classes having nearly all the same skills. Joy for a 2-3 shot slughter fest. Might as well just make a single class that does it all. Wait, that's where they're at.

btw, I can base my opinion on years and years of playing the game. Forums and previews just reconfirm why I stopped playing.
Old 10-22-08, 03:18 AM   #30
K007

MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW MUST RESIST WOW
K007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-08, 05:18 PM   #31
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

Tyrsog, hundreads of servers who are surging with people returning and enjoying the new abilities who say your wrong. ^^

Its fine if current pve content is easyier now though, because we will have all of 30 days untill we will be in wotlk. When wotlk opens, lvl 70 content will need to be easier because people hitting 70 now wont be spending days and months gettings epics for the lvl 70 epic content like heroics and kara, let alone 25 mans. They will be leveling to 71 and hitting wotlk.
Old 10-22-08, 07:27 PM   #32
Ninja Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
Clearly I did becasue TBC sucked. Everyone is buffed? Sounds like everyone is buffed with all the classes having nearly all the same skills. Joy for a 2-3 shot slughter fest. Might as well just make a single class that does it all. Wait, that's where they're at.

btw, I can base my opinion on years and years of playing the game. Forums and previews just reconfirm why I stopped playing.
I wouldn't read too much into it, its just like before BC came out, they gave people new talents and dps and stuff to play with, so yeah for about 3 weeks its going to be unbalanced a bit pvp-wise, but the new stuff sure is fun.
Ninja Prime is offline   Reply With Quote