Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-21-03, 02:12 PM   #13
PsychoSy

Send a message via ICQ to PsychoSy Send a message via AIM to PsychoSy
Default Re: ..

Quote:
Originally posted by ragejg
yeah, I second the "thanks"... i was "supposed to" help, but I step away from my desk for 2 STINKIN HOURS and they're all moved!!! DANG IT!!! I WANTED TO DO THAT!!!
It's a conspiracy, dude, but all is not lost! While they might've got the jump on us, you and I will have to clean up their mess of "redirects" in the Open Forum!!!

*/runs away from Mr. Flibble/
Old 08-21-03, 02:16 PM   #14
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Yeah that was my bad
Old 08-21-03, 02:21 PM   #15
digitalwanderer

Quote:
yeah, I second the "thanks"... i was "supposed to" help, but I step away from my desk for 2 STINKIN HOURS and they're all moved!!! DANG IT!!! I WANTED TO DO THAT!!!
Well just to be a good sport since I like you so much and all ragejg I'm gonna start up a few political threads in the OT forum that you can move and chastise me for posting in the wrong forum for.

Hold on a few...I gotta go turn off me short-term memory so I can sincerely say it was an honest mistake....
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-03, 10:42 PM   #16
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|
Default Re: Thanks Admin and Mods.

Quote:
Originally posted by UDawg
Just wanted to thank Juice and the mods for their hard work in sorting out all the political threads and putting them in one forum. It must have been a paint to go back and find them all.

I never really cared if there was a political forum. The open forum worked just fine for me. Still I can see how it cleans things up for the mods and get politics out of the way from those who don't want to see them.

Tanks again
Its was Mike's idea, I just made it happen. We've got a great group of guys runnin' this place
hometheater KURO PDP-5020 | Marantz SR6005 | Definitive BP7001s, CLR3000, BPVXPs
|JuiceZ| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-03, 04:49 AM   #17
StealthHawk

Quote:
Well, I wouldn't say they're all moved. As you may have noticed, in the last < 12 hours, the number of topics in the Political Forum has somewhat tripled

BTW, the Political Forum was a very, very good idea
Old 08-26-03, 11:37 PM   #18
Clay

Quote:
Originally posted by vampireuk
You're welcome
I'm showing up late in this thread but I just had to give Vamp props for correctly using You're. I can't get over how abused that and your are by so many ppl. It really irks me so thanks for de-irking me Vamp.

Now Mike, when you gonna add this to the forum smiley list? And my basketball smiley...and my "Dawn" smiley...come on Mike, what do you do all day???
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote