Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA GeForce 200 Series

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-11-08, 05:32 PM   #25
Xion X2

Default Re: EVGA GTX 280 FTW Edition 90-Day Step-up if any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Trans
Xion X2 just keep it up you insecure Prick!
I'm insecure? I'm not the one whoring my rig out on half the threads around here and upgrading my computer every 2 months. I'm also not the one going around saying things like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Trans
I'm glad I put off on all the upgrades until Q4. Now I can make the purchase count and have even better compared to what alot of other users here whom have already wasted their money on the current trend of hardware and graphics cards. Come to think of it, That would suck to have to gut my entire motherboard out just for another **** faced nForce chipset which now is behind me like when I just got done flushing the toilet.
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...=digital_trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Trans
And your calling me out when your system is still weaker then mine.
You just don't seem to get it. No one dislikes you for your rig; they dislike you for your sorry-azz attitude. You go around pimping your computer on twice as many occasions as anyone else on this forum while slamming everyone else's setups in the process like you did in those quotes I pulled above. I wouldn't care if you had sIxTupLeT SLI.. I would have more respect for someone running a 3DFx card than I would have for you.

It's nothing personal. You just come off as a smug #$&@ is all. Perhaps you're not at all like this in real life. I hope not.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 570 2.5GB Tri-SLI
Asus P67 WS Revolution (Tri-SLI)
OCZ Vertex SSD x 4 (Raid 5)
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
PC Power & Cooling 950W PSU
Xion X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-08, 05:33 PM   #26
Feyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Trans View Post
And your calling me out when your system is still weaker then mine.
| Mobo: Intel D975XBX2
| GFX: Inno 3D 8800 GTS 640MB
| PhysX: EVGA 8400 GS 256MB
| Memory: 2x1GB OCZ Platinum Rev2 PC6400
| PSU: OCZ StealthXtreme 600W PSU
| Monitor: Acer G24
| HDD: 320GB Seagate Barracuda
| Case: NZXT Lexa Blackline [Blue]
| Mouse: Steelseries Xai
| Mouse mat: Steelseries 4HD
Old 11-11-08, 05:36 PM   #27
Digital_Trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion X2 View Post
I'm insecure? I'm not the one whoring my rig out on half the threads around here and upgrading my computer every 2 months. I'm also not the one going around saying things like this:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...=digital_trans
Time changes doesn't it! I got a good deal and did some trades and went for it so what! Hey, let me know where I can find a great deal on an EVGA GTX 280 FTW edition graphics card so I can complete my tri-sli project. Do something useful for once would you! lol...jk! Oh, this nForce 790i is the revision release which is running great! Not one blue screen of death or lock-up to date.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 Quad 3.8GHz LCi
RAM: Corsair 4GB DDR3 1800 (PC3 14400)
GPU: 3 X EVGA GTX 280 FTW Edition TRI-SLI
HDD: 3 X 150GB WD Raptor-X
HDD: 1 - 500GB Seagate Barracuda
HDD: 1 - 640GB WD Caviar SE
DVD: 2 X Ultra Slim 20X IDE DVD/CD Writer
SPU: Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty PCI-Express
LG Super Multi Blu-ray RW/HDDVD: GGW-H20L
Display: Dell UltraSharp 30" LCD
Gateway XHD3000 Black 30" LCD
Windows Vista Ultimate Edition x64 SP1
Digital_Trans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-08, 05:56 PM   #28
Xion X2

Quote:
Time changes doesn't it! I got a good deal and did some trades and went for it so what!
Did some trades and dealt some spades?

Look, as I said before, it's not a personal thing with me. But your online personality is a bit annoying. What makes it annoying is you SUSPECT everyone is envious of your rig, when really.. they're not. At least not most of us. There are lots of individuals in here with killer rigs or who've had them. You're not talking with a bunch of scrubs here.

I've built custom watercooled SLI rigs from scratch, so I'm obviously not envious of your store-bought H20. Nor am I envious of your 280s since I'm coming from a CrossfireX rig with 4 GPUs that was faster than what you have.

I'm not saying that to brag but to offer you some perspective. Most people are not envious or irritated by your rig. It's the way you like to shove your possessions in front of us as if we're all supposed to drool over them like bloodhounds that's annoying. An ounce of humility would be a welcome change. You'd get a lot more praise with a change of attitude.

I know I'm not your dad, but that's my advice. Take it or piss on it, your choice.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Old 11-11-08, 06:14 PM   #29
Digital_Trans

Quote:
Did some trades and dealt some spades?

Look, as I said before, it's not a personal thing with me. But your online personality is a bit annoying. What makes it annoying is you SUSPECT everyone is envious of your rig, when really.. they're not. At least not most of us. There are lots of individuals in here with killer rigs or who've had them. You're not talking with a bunch of scrubs here.

I've built custom watercooled SLI rigs from scratch, so I'm obviously not envious of your store-bought H20. Nor am I envious of your 280s since I'm coming from a CrossfireX rig with 4 GPUs that was faster than what you have.

I'm not saying that to brag but to offer you some perspective. Most people are not envious or irritated by your rig. It's the way you like to shove your possessions in front of us as if we're all supposed to drool over them like bloodhounds that's annoying. An ounce of humility would be a welcome change. You'd get a lot more praise with a change of attitude.

I know I'm not your dad, but that's my advice. Take it or piss on it, your choice.
I never was really trying to present it in that manner. If you take a look back you will notice that I really have not posted anything on post your rig 2008 for months. I finally redid it and posted it and was proud of it. I had to remove the 8800 Ultras and tubing alone and redo the entire system over. I could build anything if I wanted to but didn't since I've got the blackbird case. Just take a look back on the rig section it's been ages since I've posted my entire computer system on there.
Old 11-11-08, 08:26 PM   #30
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Quote:

You just don't seem to get it. No one dislikes you for your rig; they dislike you for your sorry-azz attitude. You go around pimping your computer on twice as many occasions as anyone else on this forum while slamming everyone else's setups in the process like you did in those quotes I pulled above. I wouldn't care if you had sIxTupLeT SLI.. I would have more respect for someone running a 3DFx card than I would have for you.

It's nothing personal. You just come off as a smug #$&@ is all. Perhaps you're not at all like this in real life. I hope not.
world is going to end, i agree with Xion
Old 11-11-08, 09:53 PM   #31
Digital_Trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAUTION View Post
I agree Xion X2, this guy loves to show off every chance he gets. I have seen so many theads about his system and what he wants to buy. We all know that you have 2 GTX280's in SLI, it seems as if you need to remind us every 4 days. When new gpu releases are out Jakup may post 1 time to tell us how great it is and that's about it. You on the other hand keep posting the same BS. Like dude get a life serious.
No you a-hole, I was asking about the EVGA step-up program for my 280's. Now we got Xion X who wanted to take it to the next level. Then we have Blacklash who wanted to thread jack with his stupid comments. Keep it simple and if you don't like my post then don't read it! Funny some of you didn't reply on the post my rig 2008. I don't see anyone saying a damn thing bad because half of you on this very thread are out of line. Maybe you can go over there and thread jack that link to with your stupid comments. I asked about the step-up program which should told me to call EVGA directly for the real time answer not this forum by all means. Gio thread jack the post my rig 2008 section with all your wonderful comments since you all seem to really enjoy taking it to the next level. I've got better things to do now like eat dinner and game. Tri-SLI
Old 11-11-08, 10:04 PM   #32
Xion X2

Quote:
No you a-hole, I was asking about the EVGA step-up program for my 280's. Now we got Xion X who wanted to take it to the next level. Then we have Blacklash who wanted to thread jack with his stupid comments. Keep it simple and if you don't like my post then don't read it! Funny some of you didn't reply on the post my rig 2008. I don't see anyone saying a damn thing bad because half of you on this very thread are out of line. Maybe you can go over there and thread jack that link to with your stupid comments. I asked about the step-up program which should told me to call EVGA directly for the real time answer not this forum by all means. Gio thread jack the post my rig 2008 section with all your wonderful comments since you all seem to really enjoy taking it to the next level. I've got better things to do now like eat dinner and game. Tri-SLI
Yes, yes.. we know. Everybody else is at fault, and Digital's perfect. Even though there are exact quotes from you on this thread, pre-emptively, slamming everybody else's rigs.

God, grow up and quit crying/acting like an infant.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz

Old 11-11-08, 10:07 PM   #33
Mr Bigman
Strongest Man On Earth

Send a message via AIM to Mr Bigman Send a message via MSN to Mr Bigman Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Bigman

I know some folks here like showing off their gear.

Hell i am packing more sausage than the oscar meyer weiner truck and i know i can **** 10 woman at the same time but i don't boast about it so let it go so what if your rig is that of a rich mans, news flash buddy, i got a very highend rig that puts alot of peoples to shame but i don't rub it in faces like you do so your question has been answered so move on like Xion says cuz he knows his stuff.

Bigman for you Xion.
Three EVGA 285 SLI
Antec 1200
Corsiar 1000 HX Power Supply
2 OCZ SSD Hard Drives
4 wd black edition raid 2 setups for 4TB

Old 11-11-08, 10:17 PM   #34
Redeemed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bigman View Post
I know some folks here like showing off their gear.

Hell i am packing more sausage than the oscar meyer weiner truck and i know i can **** 10 woman at the same time but i don't boast about it so let it go so what if your rig is that of a rich mans, news flash buddy, i got a very highend rig that puts alot of peoples to shame but i don't rub it in faces like you do so your question has been answered so move on like Xion says cuz he knows his stuff.

Bigman for you Xion.
My little finger has more testosterone than you're entire family tree.

Hell, my left nut alone has a mass that you only dream you could lift.

vim.

Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-08, 10:20 PM   #35
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Redeemed, dont tug on the bigman's scrotum.......thats meth's job.....
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-08, 10:29 PM   #36
Digital_Trans

Bob saget brings love and meaning to this thread!