Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA GeForce 200 Series

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-21-09, 12:55 PM   #37
Rollo

Default Re: Modern Graphics Card Failure Rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho Jo Smale View Post
Has anyone ever speculated that tRollo acutally works for ATi.....and that he's using reverse psychology on the nvnews forums to make us despise nVidia and flock towards ATi.....

Everyone knows if you tell people to do something one way.....human nature leads them the other direction....I think that he's out to convince us to buy ATi products.......cause that's the result he's getting from alot of forum members.....

With every trolliscious post he makes.....I'm sure those who are trying to remain objective about the situation lean more towards the red......
Hmmm it's strange how 99% of the people yammering "I was considering a NVIDIA card, but now I won't buy one because Rollo was mean to ATi!" mysteriously have ATi cards.

Most people aren't foolish enough to buy second best cards because of their opinions of fans.

If ATi makes the best card, they'll buy it. If NVIDIA makes the best card, they'll buy it. People dumb enough to base choice on opinion of me, probably shouldn't cross streets or operate heavy equipment.

Their opinions shouldn't be given much weight in forums either- I'd say that alone pretty much invalidates anything else you have to say by weight of stupidity.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-09, 02:24 PM   #38
Ninja Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Hmmm it's strange how 99% of the people yammering "I was considering a NVIDIA card, but now I won't buy one because Rollo was mean to ATi!" mysteriously have ATi cards.

Most people aren't foolish enough to buy second best cards because of their opinions of fans.

If ATi makes the best card, they'll buy it. If NVIDIA makes the best card, they'll buy it. People dumb enough to base choice on opinion of me, probably shouldn't cross streets or operate heavy equipment.

Their opinions shouldn't be given much weight in forums either- I'd say that alone pretty much invalidates anything else you have to say by weight of stupidity.
...Or maybe that your association with Nvidia is actually driving away potential Nvidia customers? DIAF fanboy.
Ninja Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-09, 07:34 PM   #39
Rollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Prime View Post
...Or maybe that your association with Nvidia is actually driving away potential Nvidia customers? DIAF fanboy.
Very wise and mature NP.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote