Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-10-09, 02:47 PM   #25
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget
Default Re: Bioshock 2 game play trailer!

nice.
Loved everything from the original, dont change sh*t please.
I wonder how they tie being a big daddy to the storyline of the first one, if at all.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-09, 05:37 PM   #26
MaxFX
*BANNED*

Havent even bother to look at the vid as I allready knows it will be more of the same and as I liked the first one I dont mind and we all better get used to it, it's a fact that games will probably look the same until the next gen consoles as EA said today it will prolly take 3 - 4 years.

So we can all thanks the ppl who bought the crapbox / PS3 for that. things will look exactly the same. they have the Pc market in a strangle hold. so crappy gfx is a thing we can look forward to for many many years. I wont see how the Lallabe project will fall out as all the fu.. devs go consoles first even Techland said the Juarez 2 will NOT have any DX10 whatsoever and the reson for that is the game is multiplatform and the consoles do not have DX10. the only devs we can look forward to is from Russia it seems but hey even them will soner or later go consoles first. what a brave new world halleluya.. I can rather go play some more Wii as gfx from now on is in a stagnat state!

Wake me up in 2012 earliest
MaxFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-09, 05:48 PM   #27
|MaguS|

So wait, your blaming consoles for lack of DX10 in the next COJ because TechLand doesn't want to put the effort to code the game with DX10 for the PC? Yeah... blame the developer, not the platform they develop on. But honestly, who cares about DX10 it really doesn't do much difference then that of DX9 so stop acting like the lack of it would make a huge difference, be happy since it usually only brings performance drops.

And Bioshock never looked crappy so again, why blame consoles...
Old 04-10-09, 05:48 PM   #28
Logical

Can't say im getting the 'must get this' vibe, that i got from watching the first original Bioshock trailer upon its release. Looks a little too much of the same thing imo...like was said earlier...an expansion pack.
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-09, 05:56 PM   #29
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

Why is everyone complaining that this looks the same as the first... I thought that would be a good thing, since the first was FREAKIN AWESOME! How can it be the same anyway? You get to shoot and use plasmids at the same time... That's a big change right there. Fleh, people will complain about anything these days.
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-09, 06:13 PM   #30
whorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorable View Post
It honestly looks like Bioshock 1.5 or some Mod, really lacks the powerfull feeling of being a Big-Daddy so far.

I could be wrong. I also think the use of Fire/Psy Weapons should be removed, it looks silly to have a Big Daddy flinging fire.

Im quite disapointed, I was hoping for a more Mech-Like feeling being a Big-Daddy.

Very scripted aswell, that scene with the Big-Sister and gushing water was okay though.
one more tiem
whorable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-09, 06:35 PM   #31
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeReWoLf View Post
Why is everyone complaining that this looks the same as the first... I thought that would be a good thing, since the first was FREAKIN AWESOME! How can it be the same anyway? You get to shoot and use plasmids at the same time... That's a big change right there. Fleh, people will complain about anything these days.
I looks like an awesome game I can't wait to play, but it also looks like there is little progression from the original, which is a shame. That's all.

Assassin's Creed 2 actually looks like a sequel.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-09, 06:40 PM   #32
sl0ppy_sec0nds
Cloaked engaged

Looks like Unreal Tournament 3 inside Rapture.

Intel Core i7 940 @3.6GHz OC|ASUS Rampage II Extreme|CORSAIR DOMINATOR 6GB|2x WD Caviar SE16 RAID0|GeForce GTX 480|
sl0ppy_sec0nds is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-09, 09:39 PM   #33
K007

I want Thief!..using the new stuff in UT3 Engine....when i saw the new ut3 video showcasing its new features...i was like..omg...theif...now?
K007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-09, 09:56 PM   #34
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?

I don't even have to look at the trailer. I don't care if it's Bioshock 1 2/3 or 7 7/8, I already know I'm gettin it!

Took at a peek at the trailer anyway. Very nice, looked a little more real and less cartoony than the first one. I see you can fire with both hands now. Pretty cool.
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64
Mike89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-09, 12:20 AM   #35
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFX View Post

Wake me up in 2012 earliest
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-09, 12:16 PM   #36
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
Because they put a 2 at the end instead and charge us full price for them.
But on the other hand reusing the old engine gives them more time to concentrate on improving gameplay and sorting out the kinks before the release date(which is also a lot closer thanks to the saved time).