Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > General Software

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-17-03, 02:32 PM   #1
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|
Default DSP Plugins

Just d/led DFX plugin last night to use w/ QCD4 (supports wa2 plugins) and the difference is unbelievable Its the first time I've an audio enhancer in a while but most of you audiophiles have been forever so whats your favorite? I know some people even use a combination of different ones. Basically looking plugins with the same perf & stability as DFX but "free"
hometheater KURO PDP-5020 | Marantz SR6005 | Definitive BP7001s, CLR3000, BPVXPs
|JuiceZ| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-03, 08:37 AM   #2
EciDemon

Send a message via ICQ to EciDemon

Personaly I do not like dsp effects, "3d" sound "true bass" and what not dosent really sound that good. Its cos of the side effects you get with them I think. In some aspects it sounds nice with that song but then there is something bad you could point your finger at... no good balance.

A good equalizer is what I like. Good balance where I want it.

Your signature dosent say anything about a sound card, If you have the chance try an audigy 2. It has some nice enugh hardware fx for music and movies (and if you really want to, you can make your own and link multiple effects to eachother, like a tiny reverb only applied at high frequencies). And as a plus, it features a very sofisticated multi channel upmixer when you listen to stereo stuff (mp3, cds etc). Im quite impressed with it and as a musician it takes alot

Im sorry that this is a bit off topic, I just had to add my comment on this.

Last edited by EciDemon; 09-24-03 at 08:41 AM.
EciDemon is offline   Reply With Quote