Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-09, 10:39 PM   #73
Marvel_us
FOOL!
 
Marvel_us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,754
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

Wow is all I can say about the game so far. Loving trying to force myself to stop playing and do homework, lol.
__________________
Main Rig
Intel Q6600 QUAD|| Gigabyte P35-DS3L ||XFX 7900GTX|| G.Skill 6GB PC2-6400 || OCZ Agility 60GB SSD || WD 320GB + WD Green 1TB HDD || Samsung 20" LCD || CoolMax 650W PSU ||

60gb PS3 Owner
PSNid: Marvel_us
Marvel_us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-09, 12:03 AM   #74
MowTin
 
MowTin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,205
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

Just finished Uncharted 1. I needed to finish that before moving on to 2.

Wow, I can't believe I never played this game before. One of the best games I ever played. The graphics are beyond what I thought was possible on a console.

I'm certainly glad I played U1 first. Great experience.
__________________
i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz | 480 GTX | 3x2GB OCZ Gold | x58 3SLI | X-Fi Extreme Gamer | Samsung 226BW | Samsung 4665F LCD HDTV | Kenwood 500W receiver

PS3 | Xbox 360
MowTin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-09, 12:06 AM   #75
KasuCode
Wiley
 
KasuCode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 1,878
Send a message via AIM to KasuCode
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTin View Post
Just finished Uncharted 1. I needed to finish that before moving on to 2.

Wow, I can't believe I never played this game before. One of the best games I ever played. The graphics are beyond what I thought was possible on a console.

I'm certainly glad I played U1 first. Great experience.

the seconds even better
__________________

Check Out
~CrossWater~
KasuCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-09, 09:04 AM   #76
turdhat
Registered User
 
turdhat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 379
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasuCode View Post
the seconds even better

I am very surprised by the graphics. I would have not thought that the ps3 could push these visuals and maintain a rock solid frame rate.

I guess that those SPE units on that cell really are bad asss when used properly. I think they have the spe units doing most of the shading and lighting freeing up the weak 7900gtx-ish gpu to focus on pushing raw polys.

I hope they license the engine in this game for others to use as it is a brilliant feat of programming. Cant imagine how this game would look at 1080p 4xaa. In reality though it really looks amazing regardless.
__________________
MSI P67GD55
Intel i7 2600k @ 4.8ghz 1.35v, 1.40v full load
Cooler Master Hyper 212
Gigabyte 580 @945/2232
4 Gigs Ripjaw @ 1600
Antec (a good one) 650w
A Partridge in a pear tree.
turdhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-09, 11:26 AM   #77
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur
 
Mr. Hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,294
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhat View Post
I am very surprised by the graphics. I would have not thought that the ps3 could push these visuals and maintain a rock solid frame rate.

I guess that those SPE units on that cell really are bad asss when used properly. I think they have the spe units doing most of the shading and lighting freeing up the weak 7900gtx-ish gpu to focus on pushing raw polys.

I hope they license the engine in this game for others to use as it is a brilliant feat of programming. Cant imagine how this game would look at 1080p 4xaa. In reality though it really looks amazing regardless.
Yup. The fact that this game looks so great makes me think about how terrible the Bayonetta port truly is lol.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-09, 07:00 PM   #78
|MaguS|
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

http://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry

They have a nice behind the scene video of Uncharted 2.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-09, 01:31 AM   #79
ViN86
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

Just finished the game. Awesome
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-09, 12:39 PM   #80
Arioch
Registered User
 
Arioch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,087
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

Just finished it - awesome game.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-09, 05:27 AM   #81
Hambone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 260
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

I'm on the middle of my 2nd run through - on hard.

One of my greatist current gen console moments was seeing the realistic water (jet ski scene) in Uncharted 1. I was really sad there was nothing like it in this game. They should have thrown in a river action scene somewhere.
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-09, 05:09 AM   #82
NoWayDude
Charlie don't Surf!
 
NoWayDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 866
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

Chapter 16 (Where am I?)...It's just .... jawdroping

As all the rest of the game
__________________
Beer,helping ugly people getting laid since the dawn of time
My Rig
Gigabyte DS3IS3, C2D Q6600 @ 3400,4096 megs Geil C4 800mhz DDR2,SB Audigy 2, 750W PSU,Palit 460GTX 160 Sata Samsung + 120 Seagate ATA + 80 Sata Seagate, Atapi DVD Rom x16 ,Samsung DVD/RW x12x8
NoWayDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-09, 12:28 PM   #83
ViN86
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

Does anyone else absolutely love this Soundtrack?

You can buy it on iTunes but I can't find a CD version of it. Can anyone else find one? I'd really prefer a CD that I can rip FLAC files off of instead of compressed iTunes crap.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-09, 12:39 PM   #84
PeterJensen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ***Official Uncharted 2 Feedback Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Does anyone else absolutely love this Soundtrack?

You can buy it on iTunes but I can't find a CD version of it. Can anyone else find one? I'd really prefer a CD that I can rip FLAC files off of instead of compressed iTunes crap.
The soundtrack is amazing.!!! I got the itunes cover on my iphone
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.