Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-14-09, 05:02 PM   #25
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger
Default Re: Irritating Flaw in Dragon Age

Hotfix also makes going up against a group of archers one of the toughest fights in the game. Especially in the Ozzamar ozziemar whatever it is place.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-09, 05:19 PM   #26
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero

Irritating Flaw in Dragon Age: All the modders are using the social site to release, and the social site SUCKS for finding mods.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-09, 05:22 PM   #27
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger

Tell me about it. Plus heaps are setting their files to private and wondering why no one can download their cool looking rogue armour...
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-09, 01:13 AM   #28
Atomizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilk View Post
Did you get the 1.01 patch? Not sure if it might help or not, but it did address the character corruption issue, iirc.
Well, I bought it through steam, so I had the patch the second it became avaliable, and the corruption happend sometime after that

About the backpack issue, with my new warrior character I made, I have 110 space right now, all ive done is the 2 premium areas, havent been to redcliff, the dwarf city, denerim or even the mage tower, ive just entered the dalish forest, and had 110 before going there.
I think ive bought 2 backpacks from the camp, if not 3, he seems to restock after awhile, not sure what triggers the restocking, but I figure I wont be having any space issues from now on.

My first characters I never bought any packs and were constantly making choices about what to keep, and yeah I agree its not very fun throwing stuff away, hence why I am making an effort to not have to do that this time, and so far its working, im dreading going through the different areas again, especially the deep roads, but I dont have much choice.

Honestly though, I think having the toolset installed prolly messed things up initially in my saves, it wouldnt let me enter deep roads, or give gifts to my party, and then deleting everything but the Characters folder in my documents seemed to fix it, but then after completing deep roads I had that issue with the party camp, so I uninstalled the toolset and cleaned out the overrides and such again but still didnt fix it
I was told I could open the save files with the toolset too, but when I tried all it gave me was a blank file in the toolset, thats why I decided to uninstall it, but yeah, without knowing the .das file format ive given up on that character, despite bedding a desire demon with it...
Atomizer is offline   Reply With Quote