Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-30-09, 09:58 PM   #181
Kaguya

Default Re: Ghostbusters Official Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
I don't remember... I remember the game getting progressively more annoying, which is why I never finished it. Not sure if PC will make the difference there, we shall see. I am up to said Library already, so... here's hoping.
Ah, it could be you never made it to the point I'm talking about if you didn't complete it. I didn't find the game getting progressively more annoying at all, but you'll know this part when you get to it It's very close to the end.
EVGA GeForce GTX 470 x2 SLI
OCZ Vertex 2 EX & Corsair P256
LG GH22NS50 22X DVD-RW SATA
Antec TruePower Quattro 1000w SLI PSU
Acer HN274H 1920x1080 3D Ready LCD
Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
Antec 900 Ultimate Gamer Case
Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-09, 10:12 PM   #182
syndicot
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post
Ah, it could be you never made it to the point I'm talking about if you didn't complete it. I didn't find the game getting progressively more annoying at all, but you'll know this part when you get to it It's very close to the end.
Just passed the library. This game has been a sinch so far but it is lots of fun and looks great!
syndicot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-11, 01:45 PM   #183
jkmetal

Bringing this thread back from the dead son.

Anyway, just bagged this game for 9.99 from amazon downloads. At first I had some issues with the frame rate going up and down constantly and the awfulness of no AA. But after limiting it to 30fps and slapping 4xAA on it, it looks great, even two years after its release.

The game itself is good. The music, voice acting, script and story are all ready for the big screen. Gameplay itself is decent. Just gotta play it with the 360 controller for windows.

Finally, this game is a little bit of a breath of fresh air for me. I've been plowing my way through serious games for a while now and was in need of some humor in my gaming life.

I think its still 9.99 at amazon. Its got my vote.
Old 03-27-11, 02:30 PM   #184
mojoman0

I had a lot of fun with it too. I think a sweet game would be this in left 4 dead mode where you run around with friends trapping ghosts and stuff. I know they just came out with the sanctum of slime game but i think they should have done that idea in this engine
mojoman0 is offline   Reply With Quote