Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Crysis

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-09, 05:27 PM   #13
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede
 
Soetdjuret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Svea
Posts: 1,982
Default Re: TriFire 5970+5850 broke 100 Avg,60 Min

Wow omfg.. 76 fps average with crysis maxed out + max AA on a 24inch screen. Impressive, i like this

Very nice setup man. Now, overclock the Shiet outta ya cards and you'll prolly beat over 85 fps.
__________________
R.I.P Stage6 | per haud Justiciá illic exsisto haud pacís...
Soetdjuret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-09, 05:53 PM   #14
Airbrushkid
 
Airbrushkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,420
Default Re: TriFire 5970+5850 broke 100 Avg,60 Min

How about a doing a bench in Crysis the first one. Your numbers should be lower and I like to see.
__________________
Intel Q9550 l eVGA NForce 780i SLI FTW l 2 Palit GTX 560 Ti 2 GB SLI l Corsair Dominator 8 gig PC2-8500 l 2 - Intel X-25M 80 gb SSD Raid 0 l WD 1 -2TB & 2 -1TB l On board sound l Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1200 1200W l Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit l 3 X Dell E248WFP 24" Monitors
Airbrushkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-09, 08:24 PM   #15
trivium nate
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,023
Default Re: TriFire 5970+5850 broke 100 Avg,60 Min

freaking cool and its cool how you can match a 59xx with a 58xx
__________________
CM-HAF-932//AMD Phenom-II-X4-965-BE-Deneb-3.4 GHz-Quad Core//CorsairH50
ASRock 770 EXTREME3 Mobo//EVGA GTX-480(1536MB GDDR5)-Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme+cooler
180GB SSD//3TB//G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB//DVD-RW//blu-Ray//1000 Watt Corsair PSU
42"Vizio TV-1920x1080-1080P-120Hertz//Win 7 Ultimate(64)//XBox360-pc controller
Saitek Eclipse 2 keyboard//Razer DeathAdder Mouse//250gb-Xbox 360//160gb-PS3
trivium nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-09, 12:41 PM   #16
gerardfraser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 237
Default Re: TriFire 5970+5850 broke 100 Avg,60 Min

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbrushkid View Post
How about a doing a bench in Crysis the first one. Your numbers should be lower and I like to see.
You can do combos with the 5850,5870,5970 and clock each card diff with no adverse effects.

Quote:
How about a doing a bench in Crysis the first one. Your numbers should be lower and I like to see.
Of course numbers will be lower but still OK.

Quote:
Wow omfg.. 76 fps average with crysis maxed out + max AA on a 24inch screen. Impressive, i like this

Very nice setup man. Now, overclock the Shiet outta ya cards and you'll prolly beat over 85 fps.
Here ya go,not overclocked really high,but not to bad either.

Did a little OC.
Core I7 4200MHZ

5970
Core 980MHZ
MEM 1200MHZ

5850
Core 850MHZ
MEM 1200MHZ

Crysis Warhead 1920x1080 Enthusiast 0,2x,4x,8x


Crysis 1920x1080 VeryHigh 0,2x,4x,8x
gerardfraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-09, 06:22 AM   #17
ATi
RooR
 
ATi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,500
Default Re: TriFire 5970+5850 broke 100 Avg,60 Min

wow awesome man! Great rig!!!
__________________
Intel Core i5-2500K @4.3
ASUS P8P67 (REV 3.0)
msi GTX295
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 2 x 4GB 1648
HD1.5tb
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
corsair620HX
Windows7 64 home premium
Dell LED G2210
ATi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-09, 06:31 AM   #18
Redeemed
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 17,982
Default Re: TriFire 5970+5850 broke 100 Avg,60 Min

Pfft!

I'm playing Crysis @ Very High (DX10, all in-game settings maxed), with SLi x32 AA, 16xAF, GCAA, MSTA, Occlusion Culling, and essentially all nvidia control panel settings to highest IQ settings.

Game plays smooth as butter. And all this, on dual 8800GTXs. And a 17" monitor with a max resolution of 1024x768
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-09, 08:44 AM   #19
gerardfraser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 237
Default Re: TriFire 5970+5850 broke 100 Avg,60 Min

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Pfft!

I'm playing Crysis @ Very High (DX10, all in-game settings maxed), with SLi x32 AA, 16xAF, GCAA, MSTA, Occlusion Culling, and essentially all nvidia control panel settings to highest IQ settings.

Game plays smooth as butter. And all this, on dual 8800GTXs. And a 17" monitor with a max resolution of 1024x768
Wow your amazing,I will trade you my cards and I will give you 1000 bucks cash too.I always want too play Crysis like that.
gerardfraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-09, 09:07 AM   #20
Redeemed
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 17,982
Default Re: TriFire 5970+5850 broke 100 Avg,60 Min

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerardfraser View Post
Wow your amazing,I will trade you my cards and I will give you 1000 bucks cash too.I always want too play Crysis like that.
It's a deal. Gimma' yer' address that I can ship the cards to, I'll PM you my PayPal account.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-09, 09:45 AM   #21
gerardfraser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 237
Default Re: TriFire 5970+5850 broke 100 Avg,60 Min

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
It's a deal. Gimma' yer' address that I can ship the cards to, I'll PM you my PayPal account.
Cool stuff local pickup only,not sure about sending cash to paypal.
gerardfraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.