nV News Alumni

Send a message via AIM to ragejg
Default Re: Bad Company 2 Is severely Unfinished

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rninater View Post
Good times!
Indeed.

2010-2011 Reviews: GTX 570 | GTX 580 | GTS 450 | GTX 460 | GTX 465
Pre-2010 Reviews: 6600 GT | XMS 4400 DDR | SilenX Cooler | 6800 | 5900 XT | Personal Cinema | 5900 NU

Phenom II x6 1090t @ 4.0 ghz | Asus M498TD-EVO Am3 SLI nForce 980a | 2x EVGA GTX 560 SLI | 2x4gb DDR3-1333 | Antec EarthWatts EA650 PSU | 60gb Mushkin Calisto Enhanced Sandforce SSD | 2x WD2500KS RAID 0 | Sunbeam Tuniq 3 case | 24" Asus 19x10 LED LCD | 26" Panasonic 720p TV | Sidewinder X5 mouse | Logitech MX5500 & Revolution mouse | Altec Lansing 5.1 THX-Certified audio | Win 7 Ultimate | desk | couch

ragejg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-10, 04:32 AM   #62
gulizard
"Powerstroke Diesel"

Send a message via MSN to gulizard Send a message via Skype™ to gulizard

This is a great game, but its not what PC games ought to be, or use to be. I hope BF3 is loads better.

To the guy who said BF2 had over powered weapons, you are 100% incorrect. The weapons were that of a shooter. You had to shooting someone a few more times to kill them. BF2 was a great game. The Special Forces Expansion was awesome. I really enjoyed the helicopters in it. They were made to feel real, and be feared. In this game the Apache is a joke. They tried to make everything harder, but at the same time made other things easier.

This is just a dumbed down game simply put. Its trying to be MW2, and its not MW2, and btw I thought MW2 was garbage. I am just saying this is not a standard, and if EA continues down this road (unfinished games) then I will simply quit buying them. Eventually no matter how many "loyal" fans out there of any game PC gaming will become dead. If this **** doesn't stop.

We are not console kiddies, we are fully capable of handing a full game with all the things we have came to expect, and that includes being able to Prone.

A guy I know once said "cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as ****". Yes I know him personally. This can be said here to. A million people can easily be idiots..
Old 03-25-10, 05:28 AM   #63
H3avyM3tal
SB's Twin Blades

What the hell is the problem with the horn on the cq maps? It reminds you to start playing cq as opposed to playing dm or something. It's hard I know, but it's there for a reason I think.
Besided, sounds to me like you just whine gulizard. Seriously. Everyone can use everything. No one is at a disadvantage.

Trying to be MW2? Seriously?
Old 03-25-10, 08:18 AM   #64
DiscipleDOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rninater View Post
I may try this game out, been looking for a good FPS since CS, and this maybe it, especially since a lot of you guys are playing the game! AND we have our own server!!! Good times!
You are truly missing out on a lot of fun. Come on over to the server so I can gut ya!
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-10, 10:24 AM   #65
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
QFT. I haven't had this much fun with any FPS game.
I like it also. I view these threads as just more complaining. We see it with the release of every single game.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-10, 10:48 AM   #66
Burnt_Ram

i cant seem to play anything else, every spare moment i get it's back to BC2! love this game! best in years or maybe ever ...
Burnt_Ram is offline   Reply With Quote