Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Crysis

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-11-10, 01:19 PM   #1
Redeemed

Default Weird... glitch maybe?

Okay, so I'm cruising through this game, and I get to the part where you have to kill those three koreans in suits at that cemetary in the jungle. You have to do this in order for the HELEVAC to land.

Well, I toasted 'em but still that copter ain't no where in site.

I've even gone all over the island to try and find stuff to kill- and I've killed everything I can find yet that copter wont land.

My next guess is gonna' be restarting the level- but I really don't want to do this considering I've beatin the level and just wish to proceed.

I have tried looking for a console command to jump to the next level but cannot find any.

Any help will be appreciated.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-10, 01:57 PM   #2
JasonPC

Default Re: Weird... glitch maybe?

You sure there isn't one lone confused guy standing around somewhere? I found the patch made them a lot less passive but don't know if you patched it or not. Anyway I think the console command for the next level is "map harbor"
JasonPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-10, 03:41 PM   #3
Redeemed

Yeah- I figured it was some lone NPC probably ran into the bushes and then got lost- and I'd never find him.

Just restarted the level. I normally play very stealth in this game- using cloak a ton and picking the dudes off from a far- one at a time.

I didn't feel like going through that again since it takes so much time so I just bull-dozed through.
Old 03-11-10, 03:47 PM   #4
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

very strange. hopefully you get it sorted out. i felt sorry for the dudes though, I think they felt like they stood a chance.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-10, 04:34 PM   #5
Redeemed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
very strange. hopefully you get it sorted out. i felt sorry for the dudes though, I think they felt like they stood a chance.
Old 04-01-10, 04:11 PM   #6
musman
I Derail Threads

I had the same problem Redeemed. For the life of me I can't figure out how or what was causing it, but I did get through it. IF I remember ill let ya know.
Antec Nine Hundred case. Core I-7 920 @ 3.56GHz, Noctua NH-U12P Cooler, EVGA 01G-P3-1180-AR GeForce GTX-285 1GB, EVGA GT-240 Superclocked 512Mb used as a Physx card, DFI LANPARTY JR X58-T3H6, OCZ Platinum 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 SDRAM 1600 7-7-7-18, Intel X25-V SSD, used as a boot drive, 2X Seagate 500Gig 32MB Cache 7200RPM in RAID 0, Logitec G-15 keyboard, Logitech MX-518 Mouse, CH Combatstick 568, Xboc Controller, LG L227WTG-PF 22" LCD Monitor 1680x1050. Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit. Speakers: KRK Rokit8 studio monitors.

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/media/customer.jpg
musman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-10, 04:16 PM   #7
grey_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by musman View Post
I had the same problem Redeemed. For the life of me I can't figure out how or what was causing it, but I did get through it. IF I remember ill let ya know.
Same here. Restarting the level fixed it though.
Old 04-01-10, 04:23 PM   #8
Yaboze

Crysis seemed a little buggy. On certain levels I had to restart because certain objectives weren't registering or simply were not there. I'd wander around for an hour and not be able to advance. I think loading save games sometimes hoses it and doesn't put things in the game world where they should be.
Yaboze is offline   Reply With Quote