Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-05-10, 09:16 AM   #13
Bearclaw

Default Re: GeForce 580 Announced!

So. This out... NOW?

Old 04-05-10, 11:11 AM   #14
Logical

For an April fools that fake announcement probably isnt that far away from the truth. Except for maybe the GTX480 tease part...$500 is a lot of money for a tease and also maybe the 'specs' lol.

But i am betting by the end of this summer we will see the GTX485 and i am willing to wait till then.
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-10, 11:21 AM   #15
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
For an April fools that fake announcement probably isnt that far away from the truth. Except for maybe the GTX480 tease part...$500 is a lot of money for a tease and also maybe the 'specs' lol.

But i am betting by the end of this summer we will see the GTX485 and i am willing to wait till then.
haha, a company is working on a future product, wow really? they were working on future version of Fermi before current verison was announced, they are also working on GTX 600s (if that is going to be the name) series.

In one article someone from nvidia said that at any given point they are working on 3 generations. And i'm sure same can be said about ATI.
Old 04-05-10, 12:38 PM   #16
Logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 View Post
haha, a company is working on a future product, wow really? they were working on future version of Fermi before current verison was announced, they are also working on GTX 600s (if that is going to be the name) series.

In one article someone from nvidia said that at any given point they are working on 3 generations. And i'm sure same can be said about ATI.
I didn't mean the fact that they will release another GPU...thats inevitable. What i meant was that it's probably going to be sooner than we think before we see another "fastest single GPU card" from Nvidia.
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote