Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-10-10, 06:45 AM   #73
Tygerwoody
mega ultra God Tit Lord
 
Tygerwoody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,934
Default Re: And the award for worst user interface of the year goes to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon12 View Post
Bro you make a cry thread at least two or three times a month.

When you go to the dentist... cry thread.

When you have lasik... cry thread.

When you buy a new game... cry thread.

When you get up to pee and stub your toe.. cry thread.
You're an idiot. So having complications in eye surgery is "crying"? I guess by your set of posting rules, this http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111254 is a "crying" thread too.

Nerds like you need to just get a life. When I play a new game, I say my .02 cents about it. Whether good or bad, I speak my mind. Somehow speaking my mind is "crying" to you. I guess that's how overweight/poor nerds like you feel good about yourself. Just remember. Your little pathetic life will never be 1/10th as good as mine, and there isn't a damn thing you can ever do about it.

I'm going to continue to post about games I play. If it makes you nerd rage(which it usually does), then I'd say my post was a success.

So far, this post is one of the biggest success threads ever.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
if tygerwoody says its bad, its bad.
Tygerwoody is offline  
Old 04-10-10, 09:35 AM   #74
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur
 
Mr. Hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,294
Default Re: And the award for worst user interface of the year goes to....

^^^^^

Currently playing Borderlands .
Mr. Hunt is offline  
Old 04-10-10, 10:14 AM   #75
Tygerwoody
mega ultra God Tit Lord
 
Tygerwoody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,934
Default Re: And the award for worst user interface of the year goes to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt View Post
^^^^^

Currently playing Borderlands .
And why not? If you could read, you would see that I think the game is fun. The interface and controls stink, but its still a fun game. Oblivion is one of my favorite games ever, but its interface is nearly as bad as Borderlands.

Hunt, you aren't relevant with anything you say. You are one of those guys where you could do or say anything you want to me or anyone else, but we all know you are a lonely fat video game nerd at home, so nothing you can say will bother anyone. The more you post in my threads, the more I laugh at you. And I mean that in the most polite possible way I could say it.

Back to playing Borderlands. Later on I might play some Battlefield to get some sniping done while nerds make their accusations of aimbot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
if tygerwoody says its bad, its bad.
Tygerwoody is offline  
Old 04-10-10, 11:23 AM   #76
Sazar
Sayonara !!!
 
Sazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 9,297
Default Re: And the award for worst user interface of the year goes to....

CHEMTRAILS !!!

Sazar is offline  
Old 04-10-10, 11:43 AM   #77
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur
 
Mr. Hunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,294
Default Re: And the award for worst user interface of the year goes to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygerwoody View Post
And why not? If you could read, you would see that I think the game is fun. The interface and controls stink, but its still a fun game. Oblivion is one of my favorite games ever, but its interface is nearly as bad as Borderlands.

Hunt, you aren't relevant with anything you say. You are one of those guys where you could do or say anything you want to me or anyone else, but we all know you are a lonely fat video game nerd at home, so nothing you can say will bother anyone. The more you post in my threads, the more I laugh at you. And I mean that in the most polite possible way I could say it.

Back to playing Borderlands. Later on I might play some Battlefield to get some sniping done while nerds make their accusations of aimbot.
Lol. And the more you post threads the more I laugh at you. You don't realize I don't give a crap what you have to say.

Also, I played against you in BC2... anybody accusing you of aimbotting is clearly retarded.
Mr. Hunt is offline  
Old 04-10-10, 01:13 PM   #78
Roadhog
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: And the award for worst user interface of the year goes to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt View Post
Also, I played against you in BC2... anybody accusing you of aimbotting is clearly retarded.
Agreed, He wanted to do 2v2 on the nvnews server as sniper only. Lets just say he got his ass handed to him.
Roadhog is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.