Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-30-10, 01:56 PM   #13
MaXThReAT
GTX to the MaX
 
MaXThReAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: EARTH
Posts: 1,862
Default Re: App for fast key tapping

Try macro express, free trial download.
__________________
Asrock z77 Extreme3 Intel i5 3470 @ 4.0Ghz
Gigabyte GTX660 OC 2GB
DDR3-1600 / 8Gig Ripjaw
SB X-Fi FPS / Z-5500 + Buttkicker!
"Don't mind the posts, I've been around longer than most know."
MaXThReAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-10, 03:02 PM   #14
Noriega
你妈妈喜欢的阴茎
 
Noriega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 波兰
Posts: 2,176
Default Re: App for fast key tapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXThReAT View Post
Try macro express, free trial download.
This should work if I would like to make an program that is clicking into adverts but I'm looking for something that will tap 2 buttons alternately in flash game for 10 second as fast as possible
__________________
Noriega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-10, 07:15 PM   #15
Armed_Baboon
Australian Gamer
 
Armed_Baboon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 836
Default Re: App for fast key tapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
This should work if I would like to make an program that is clicking into adverts but I'm looking for something that will tap 2 buttons alternately in flash game for 10 second as fast as possible
no offence, but the fact that a) you are incapable of finding a keystroke macro program yourself and b) you want to cheat at a flash game, doesn't present a very strong case for your character
__________________
BaBooN_RiG: | C2D E6850 3.7GHZ | GTX295 | 4GB G.Skill DDRII 960MHZ | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | 2x WD Raptor 36GB in Raid 0 | 2x WD Caviar 320GB in Raid 0 | HP2408 24" LCD | SB Audigy2 ZS |
Armed_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-10, 07:39 PM   #16
MaXThReAT
GTX to the MaX
 
MaXThReAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: EARTH
Posts: 1,862
Default Re: App for fast key tapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
This should work if I would like to make an program that is clicking into adverts but I'm looking for something that will tap 2 buttons alternately in flash game for 10 second as fast as possible
Yeah that shouldn't be too hard. MX can be simple or very robust. Just record and edit your macro to repeat until deactivated. It could be set to alternate key presses every .01 seconds, I think maybe even faster. I'm the macro express ****in' master, I got my technique down and everything. So if you need help I'd be happy to hold your hand.
__________________
Asrock z77 Extreme3 Intel i5 3470 @ 4.0Ghz
Gigabyte GTX660 OC 2GB
DDR3-1600 / 8Gig Ripjaw
SB X-Fi FPS / Z-5500 + Buttkicker!
"Don't mind the posts, I've been around longer than most know."
MaXThReAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-10, 08:17 PM   #17
Armed_Baboon
Australian Gamer
 
Armed_Baboon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 836
Default Re: App for fast key tapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXThReAT View Post
Yeah that shouldn't be too hard. MX can be simple or very robust. Just record and edit your macro to repeat until deactivated. It could be set to alternate key presses every .01 seconds, I think maybe even faster. I'm the macro express ****in' master, I got my technique down and everything. So if you need help I'd be happy to hold your hand.
you sayin' you don't be ticklin' or nuthin'?
__________________
BaBooN_RiG: | C2D E6850 3.7GHZ | GTX295 | 4GB G.Skill DDRII 960MHZ | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | 2x WD Raptor 36GB in Raid 0 | 2x WD Caviar 320GB in Raid 0 | HP2408 24" LCD | SB Audigy2 ZS |
Armed_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-10, 12:47 PM   #18
Quick420
Registered User
 
Quick420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London,Canada
Posts: 1,445
Default Re: App for fast key tapping

I remember playing track and field in high school using a Bic lighter to mash the two run buttons,to get full speed.Fun times
__________________
:Gaming Rig:
Asus P5N-D SLi E8400 Wolfdale@3.6ghz/TTBig TyphoonCooler 51c Orthos 3hrs
Galaxy GTX560ti-GC 296.10 Forceware 950/1900/2200,1100mv,Gts250/Physx
2x2gb Ddr2 1066mhz 4-4-4-12 1T
3xWD WD5000AAKS 500gb/sata300/ 1xSeagate 320gb Ide(tuuunz)
X-fi Fatality Pro*ASUS VH242H 24"LCD*:::Windoze 7-64bit:::
Sony DvD/Ram-Drive
Logitech G25
3dmark06 17,898 Vantage 12,851



If the light is GREEN the trap is clean
Quick420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-10, 06:00 PM   #19
TheANIMAL
Registered User
 
TheANIMAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Near Bude, Cornwall, UK
Posts: 1,291
Default Re: App for fast key tapping

Useful, if you have RSI in your index finger.
TheANIMAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-10, 07:41 PM   #20
Noriega
你妈妈喜欢的阴茎
 
Noriega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 波兰
Posts: 2,176
Default Re: App for fast key tapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armed_Baboon View Post
no offence, but the fact that a) you are incapable of finding a keystroke macro program yourself and b) you want to cheat at a flash game, doesn't present a very strong case for your character
I'm not using cheats in any game and I've never hacked in games. I just want to see how much faster it can be with program. I won't ruin somones other fun so why not?
__________________
Noriega is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-31-10, 11:48 PM   #21
Armed_Baboon
Australian Gamer
 
Armed_Baboon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 836
Default Re: App for fast key tapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
I'm not using cheats in any game and I've never hacked in games. I just want to see how much faster it can be with program. I won't ruin somones other fun so why not?

ok, cool. how did you go? did you find a program? if you want to tech yourself some visual basic you could write a script and make your own simple program.
__________________
BaBooN_RiG: | C2D E6850 3.7GHZ | GTX295 | 4GB G.Skill DDRII 960MHZ | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | 2x WD Raptor 36GB in Raid 0 | 2x WD Caviar 320GB in Raid 0 | HP2408 24" LCD | SB Audigy2 ZS |
Armed_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.