Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-14-10, 10:43 PM   #37
Intel17
Is not an Intel fanboi

Default Re: Microsoft partners with Crytek for 360 exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
This idea that it makes me irrational or a fanboy to stick to my preferred platform is dumb as hell. Magus told me once "I'm not a PC gamer, I am a gamer, so I play on all platforms." Well good for you buddy, but I don't have the time... that's what it comes down to, and if I am going to limit myself to one or two platforms you bet your ass the PC is the main one.
Word.
Intel Core i7 980X Extreme Edition @ 4.00GHz, 2.94GHz uncore| Corsair H60 | ASUS P6X58D-E | Zotac GTX 580 @ 872/1744/2145|Western Digital Caviar Black 1.5TB (Games/Steam)| Seagate 1.5TB (media/misc.) |Seagate 1 TB (OS/Main) | 24 GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1.5V DDR3-1333 | Creative X-Fi Titanium | Sennheiser HD 202 Headset | Dual Gigabit Realtek LAN | Antec True Power Quattro 1200W | Acer G235Hbmbd 23" LCD Display | Logitech K320 Wireless Keyboard | Logitech Performance MX Mouse
Intel17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-10, 10:53 PM   #38
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
I don't want to play every game ever... I find it amusing when people are like "OMG what if Red Dead Redemption never comes to PC? How can you pass it up?" It's easy, I will play something else. I don't have the freaking time to play all the PC games I buy, let alone adding the 360 and PS3 catalogs on top of that... I would never finish any game ever.
excactly, i have over 20 or more games in my back catalog that i still want to finish.
Old 06-14-10, 10:56 PM   #39
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt View Post
I don't want to play every game ever, either... but from what I gathered you were VERY interested in Red Dead Redemption. I don't see why you would pass it up purely because of what system it was on.
I'm very interested in it if it comes out on PC
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-10, 07:29 AM   #40
Ancient76
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt View Post
Your principles told you to not buy a game years ago, because at the end of 2010... Crytek would make games on consoles?
Crytek has researched console technology even before first Crysis was out. They have copied this ****ty Halo gameplay, which i don't like, for a reason.

Yes principles
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Core 2 Duo E8400 4.2GHz / Zalman CNPS7000B-AlCu
Asus P5Q Pro
Kingston DDR2 / 2x2GB
MSI 5850 Twin Frozr II
ASUS 22" VW220T
Seagate Barracuda 320GB SATA II
Corsair HX620W
Sharkoon Rebel 9
Ancient76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-10, 08:35 AM   #41
Ancient76
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Quote:
If we launch a game that is on 360 and PC simultaneously, we basically shoot ourselves in the foot by allowing the German market to choose to play the PC version – because they are more likely to buy that than spend their money on the Xbox 360. (…) If we launched a Halo game on PC and 360 in Germany simultaneously, 80 per cent of sales would be on the PC.
Why would i support this!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Core 2 Duo E8400 4.2GHz / Zalman CNPS7000B-AlCu
Asus P5Q Pro
Kingston DDR2 / 2x2GB
MSI 5850 Twin Frozr II
ASUS 22" VW220T
Seagate Barracuda 320GB SATA II
Corsair HX620W
Sharkoon Rebel 9
Ancient76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-10, 12:37 PM   #42
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero

That was a Microsoft quote, not a Crytek one. I don't get your point.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote