Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-29-10, 02:23 PM   #37
Zelda_fan

Default Re: Direct X11 looks to be another failure(implementation wise)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarcissistZero View Post
You crying about other people crying is much more logical I suppose.
We are laughing. Not crying.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-10, 02:56 PM   #38
CaptnStubing

Quote:
You crying about other people crying is much more logical I suppose.
I like pointing out how stupid gamers are. At leas my pointing it out might educate one new gamer to the trappings this hobby can bring. If I can save just one young person from being a pathetic wet drippy pussy, then I have done my job. There is NO logic in crying about DX11. Not having DX11 be earth shatteringly amazing will not affect how you enjoy a particular game title in any way. So don't get ur panties in a crusty wad because you are pathetic.

BTW I'm not a troll. I'm doing you all a public service. I actually should be paid for this. Someone has got to let you gamers know how far off the deep end of vaginerville you have gone. I only care about you and want the best for you. So please come back to us and just have fun playing the games like normal people do. Jaggies are not evil, low rez textures are not a sin and alpha textures are not demons. Everything will be alright...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaitoSan View Post
Console gamers doesn't cry as much as PC gamers do tho.
That's only because they don't know how to use a keyboard to express their frustrations.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-10, 03:05 PM   #39
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeljack12 View Post
guys, I just saw an ad on a gaming site for PS4, no ****! So, don't worry about consoles not being there for a couple of years. The problem is this, console developers use what in workstation format to program their games, a pc. Enough irony for you yet? And their is the point that major gaming came from a computer with better looks while the inferior console of the 80's lacked. Now it's come 180 where the console determines the level of quality over the pc. Sorry console lovers, but the pc pioneered what you see today and always will as long as a pc workstation is programming your *ss! And I quote ace hunter from megaforce "it's all on the wheel, it all comes around!". Meaning the majority of people will smarten up and realize all the money they spent on something that can only be upgraded by a new machine, albeit more cost effective than constant pc upgrades. On the other hand, pc upgrades as you guys have said earlier last longer than a console's life span. And there are no firmware upgrades to improve a console's graphic capability as of yet, thank god for that! So, until a console that is made for hardware upgradability thus making it a true pc anyhow (since all major console use pc based parts), I wouldn't get too scared about dx 11 not working out. Right now the game publishers are finding the cheap way of doing things over the right way in choosing consoles 1st and going lower graphical multiplatform to "soothe" us pc gamers. The problem for at least xbox 360 to pc conversion is much simpler because MS has already made the software tools (I think it's XNA or something like that) to convert back and forth. Once the conversion is done, then they can add the graphical features necessary. Like I said, software publishers are being lazy and cheap *sses when the easy solution is right in front of them at least on the xbox and pc side of things. As for sony, it's not that much harder. Both xbox 360 and ps3 use dx 9 or 10 hardware for graphics that are made by pc hardware manufacturer's. Again that irony shows it head again. The cheap buggers again in software don't get the hint. Maybe if Nvidia and AMD stopped putting their labels on games (consoles too since physx is used for PS3) as sponsors they might just get the hint. Then again, it may just give the publishers an excuse to make the pc a productivity machine. What needs to happen is that the graphics and pc parts manufacturer's have to make clear that yes, we make console hardware for you, but our bread and butter comes from the pc industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-10, 03:15 PM   #40
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
I like pointing out how stupid gamers are. At leas my pointing it out might educate one new gamer to the trappings this hobby can bring. If I can save just one young person from being a pathetic wet drippy pussy, then I have done my job. There is NO logic in crying about DX11. Not having DX11 be earth shatteringly amazing will not affect how you enjoy a particular game title in any way. So don't get ur panties in a crusty wad because you are pathetic.

BTW I'm not a troll. I'm doing you all a public service. I actually should be paid for this. Someone has got to let you gamers know how far off the deep end of vaginerville you have gone. I only care about you and want the best for you. So please come back to us and just have fun playing the games like normal people do. Jaggies are not evil, low rez textures are not a sin and alpha textures are not demons. Everything will be alright...

My point remains valid... there is a logic to complaining about thing like DirectX on a PC gaming message forum. Just because people complain about it does not mean they are actually really bothered though, the internet gives us a place to vent frustrations to like-minded individuals when it is not serious enough of an issue or concern to bother complaining about elsewhere.

And more to the point, you're still in here writing a vulgar and passionate complaint about... people complaining. It's really quite retarded, and the essence of spending time and emotion on something that doesn't matter.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Steam, Xbox Live and PSN: StingingVelvet
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-10, 04:36 PM   #41
CaptnStubing

Oh lighten up! AHAHAHAH Can't you laugh at your self just a little bit at how far we gamers take the complaining? My whole post was absurd and not serious. Maybe you are just too thin-skinned for the intertubes.

No DX11 doesn't matter.

hug?
Old 06-29-10, 04:38 PM   #42
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Quote:
Oh lighten up! AHAHAHAH Can't you laugh at your self just a little bit at how far we gamers take the complaining? My whole post was absurd and not serious. Maybe you are just too thin-skinned for the intertubes.

No DX11 doesn't matter.

hug?
...?

My whole post was about not taking things serio...

You know what, never mind.
I gots one of them high powered gaming computers with an EVGA GTX 480 video thingy and a Q9550 processing device and also one of them Windows 7 64 operating programs with 4GB of some Corsair 1033 DDR2 ram.

Old 06-29-10, 04:46 PM   #43
CaptnStubing

Quote:
...?

My whole post was about not taking things serio...

You know what, never mind.
and yet you took my post serious.
Old 06-29-10, 04:49 PM   #44
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Quote:

saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-10, 05:09 PM   #45
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Whenever people from the political and off topic forums remember they sometimes play games and come down to post in the gaming forums, it freaks me out.

Old 06-29-10, 07:25 PM   #46
Viral
Registered User of Women

Quote:
Whenever people from the political and off topic forums remember they sometimes play games and come down to post in the gaming forums, it freaks me out.
+1

They can't help use their completely non-transparent debate "tactics" everywhere else too. What, you took me seriously? I was joking, lighten up for once you big whiney wet pussy! Lolz

Acer TravelMate 4002WNLCi: Pentium M 725 @ 1.6GHz | Mobility Radeon 9700/64MB | 2GB DDR400 | 15.4" WXGA
Viral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-10, 07:48 PM   #47
CaptnStubing

Old 06-29-10, 10:04 PM   #48
Armed_Baboon
Australian Gamer

Quote:
tell me about it