Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Mobile Devices And Smartphones

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 07-10-10, 02:43 AM   #1
v3rninater
Blowin up since 1969

Default Game for android phones

I've been playing this game for a couple months now, and it's really great! Called Zenonia, an RPG, but it's well done, and easy to get into. Only thing that's annoying is all the text that you have to scroll through. Very fun though, I'm level 73, in the last dungeon I think, at the very bottom of the map.

Give it a try if you want a good game to keep you occupied for a long while!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenonia

Quote:
The game features real time combat and exploration. The main character, Regret, is controlled through use of an on-screen d-pad, which is located in the lower left corner of the screen.[3] There are many side quests that the player can choose to complete in order to further explore the world. The main storyline can be changed by the player depending on whether they decide to make certain choices that will cause their character's alignment to shift more quickly towards good or evil. There are three classes in which the player can choose from: Paladin, Warrior, or Assassin, each having a unique fighting style. The game also features literally hundreds of different weapons, and a full class skill tree for each of classes. Gamevil claims that Zenonia has 40 hours of gameplay.

Regret's in-game appearance changes based upon his equipped weapon and armor set.[4]
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.4ghz 1600fsb || Gigabyte P45 EP45-UD3R stable as a rooock! || 4gb G-Skill DDR2 PC8500 5-5-5-15 || EVGA 580-GTX 1.5gb || Creative Fatal1ty Xram Sound Card 7.1 ||G-Skill Phoenix Pro SSD 120gb|| WD BLACK 32mb cache 640gb HD || 2x Samsung DVD burner 16x DVD+\- || Corsair 620watt PSU
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit (640gb hd)

AMD Phenom II X6 T1090 || Gigabyte GA880 || 4gb G-skill Ripjaw DDR3 1600 || MSI 8800 Ultra o/c || WD BLACK 32mb cache 640gb HD || ASUS DVD Burner || XFX 750 watt PSU

LG 60" 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV 60PS11
Xbox 360
v3rninater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-10, 04:40 PM   #2
CaptnStubing

Default Re: Game for android phones

HOMERUN BATTLE 3D is my favorite game for cell phones. It is on iPhone's app store as well.

Little review of the game. This is on a iPhone but they play the same on Android.
http://www.macworld.com/appguide/app.html?id=116042
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote