Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
corsair620HX
Windows7 64 home premium
Dell LED G2210
ATi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-10, 06:36 PM   #26
Sean_W

Default Re: Official Call of Duty Black Ops Feedback Thread

LOL, I wonder if they actually tested it proper on the PC. Yet another game that will need a quick patch right after the release. It's why I rarely by games on release now days.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 12:19 AM   #27
Rummy

Kasu is playing already little bastard, Have fun
Rummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 12:30 AM   #28
tired520

dfgd
tired520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 12:31 AM   #29
tired520

Default patients cheap jimmy choo handbags

According to Wei Xiao dong introduced, according to the survey, most parents do not understand the foot problems of the seriousness of children's growth, but also ugg classic mini do not understand the right to buy for their children, health shoes, resulting in children prone to flat feet, hind foot and other patients cheap jimmy choo handbags affect the normal development of the foot Do parents trust the children's health care experts to provide the environmental health of children shoes is that we always strive for the ugg argyle knit boots goal." Wei Xiao dong said the cause of child health in China of a best of its ability to contribute their strength is his desire Next 3 to 5 years, CE brands in the Chinese market will be the focus for the development air max 90 of secondary cities, and gradually move closer to the high-end market. Company held in March this year proposed new conference, dominate the market for 1 year; 3 years to open stores, open ugg classic cardy 100 stores within 5 years
a piece mold, mold mildew paper will be clear, liquid mold, environmental desiccant, desiccant such as activated carbon products, all products use an advanced formula chanel bags and technology in Europe process. But in between the lines, but has a core business Icahn - technology, it is also the kernel to flash classic short boots in Wenzhou Icahn, winning in the market Using advanced formulations and air max tailwind process in Europe is not just a pretext, companies should have their own moral character, and love is the health of bones flow 'technology' blood. Financial crisis, China's footwear industry, but off-chip because of encounter barriers to trade, suffered terribly. Icahn did not sink in this time on the contrary by virtue of its heritage of technology ugg classic tall implementation bucked the market trend
Zhu forget starting from the 2008 financial crisis sweeping the globe, can not forget the EU members through the "guarantee of consumer products containing DMF does not put the ugg bailey button European market," the resolution. In the meantime, Icahn's products help the many shoe into the European Union to address the "EU footwear industry slump, Chinese shoes being recalled" the classic argyle knit embarrassment Icahn in the crisis on the performance of the development in 2009, Zhu grams is undoubtedly satisfactory, but he did not meet, for the future, his mind has been depicted a more ambitious blueprint. Twenty years ago, the youthful energy of classic argyle knit to catch up with the reform and opening times, the discovery of dry and sensitive ugg ultra tall areas of the blank mold materials, and thus got his start in life first bucket of gold
Studying in Australia has experienced Wei Xiao dong said the child's nature is lovely and lively, casual and easy, he Australia wants to be able to freely air max 2010 elegant taste and cultural experience through the products to the Chinese children Australia talking about her life, once had his face look wholesale ugg boots Wei Xiao dong "In that, you can enjoy a unique life experience Australians, into the farm, try hands-shearing; or horse ride to explore the surrounding natural beauty; in Australia's highest ski fresh air and classic ugg boots enjoy the stimulation; or in the lush green tropical rainforest walks, enjoying the beach is full of the original aura Wei Xiao dong explained that, at present ground just up the brand there are more than 400 children's shoes, most shoes brand wholesale ugg boots flagship "sports" brand, and leisure products will be CE shoes, but it ugg boots is casual yet stylish, straightforward and reserved and storage, comfort and elegance coexist
tired520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 12:31 AM   #30
Wolken007

Send a message via AIM to Wolken007 Send a message via MSN to Wolken007

What a joke so far. Loaded with issues. I also think that the weapons look like crap. Going to head to bed and see if patches are released at all during the night to address issues that make MP basically unplayable.
Old 11-09-10, 12:44 AM   #31
Rummy

WAT?
Rummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 01:45 AM   #32
KasuCode
Wiley

Send a message via AIM to KasuCode

its not unplayable ive played quite a few games but i do get half second lag spikes and it keeps ****ing me up but its to be expectect there are like millions of people trying to play. Id expect a patch very soon. also surround or eyefinity dosnt work out of the box. its stretched like previous COD games. Dopefish should fix widescreen fixer soon so all will be good.

Besides the small lag spikes it feels like a great game to play with lots of friends. Just give it a day or two to sort out the lag issues people are having.

http://callofduty.com/blackops/statu...lackops/status

Quote:
The Call of Duty: Black Ops game servers are online, but we have received reports of trouble accessing Community Films, Clips, and Screenshots. The Treyarch team is working to bring this portion of the game back online as fast as possible.

Check Out
~CrossWater~
KasuCode is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-10, 02:58 AM   #33
Jon

I bought it retail and steam let me unlock it at 11:30pm last night. I would say hurray. If it wasn't for the fact the performance was so poor, I could only stand 3 rounds of it. There has to be something wrong with the game engine as I can't move the mouse around the main menu smoothly!

In game, I did alright... but the lag was really bad (which I can accept as I play a lot of multiplayer games). But it seemed to freeze every time I pulled the trigger. Although luckily, when it unfroze I'd got a kill!

Other people on the team were complaining it was running like cr@p and lag as well. Really strange as MOH flies on both my desktop and laptop and that looks much better IMO. I can't play it like this anyway as its just spoiling my fun.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 03:14 AM   #34
K007

Oh god..guys those still waiting to play..i urge you not to play the game yet and ruin the experience. A URGENT PATCH IS NEEDED.

Right now, it is STUTTERING SO BAD, ontop of that the FPS is around 5fps...and the CPU's 2 or 4 are all maxed out 100%. Multiplayer is a stutterfest

One thing is that you can change FOV via the options/video area, console is fully back same as Cod4.

It is so hard to play atm.
K007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 03:41 AM   #35
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR

My version is working fine ... Well theres minimal stuttering but nothing really to bad that it can mess with the gameplay(just like a micro stutter every now and then).

Im playing at 1920x1200 with x16AA, AF at max and all other in-game settings as high as the game will allow.

The game looks fantastic. Suppose im one of the lucky ones with pretty much no issues.
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-10, 03:53 AM   #36
PeterJensen

I see you have nvidia - From the steampowered forums it seems to be problems with users having ATI cards...