Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

View Poll Results: Are you buying Black Ops?
Naaa.....I don't think so. 33 37.08%
Definitely. It will be the shizzle. 35 39.33%
Black Ops? 5 5.62%
Don't know yet. 16 17.98%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-10, 08:18 AM   #145
lee63
Classified

Default Re: Black Ops...are you going to get it?

I've changed my mind after seeing the graphics
Old 11-10-10, 08:31 AM   #146
Bearclaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee63 View Post
I've changed my mind after seeing the graphics
This. And this..

Never been a big COD fan as they pump out the same crappy game every few months. BO had me interested though, and again, I'm back to not caring. Looks like crap, a crappy console version PC game. Not to forget the bugs. Every game has bugs but I'm sick of PC games being released in beta form and waiting MONTHS for an update.

I'm passing on this game.
Old 11-10-10, 08:39 AM   #147
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
This. And this..

Never been a big COD fan as they pump out the same crappy game every few months. BO had me interested though, and again, I'm back to not caring. Looks like crap, a crappy console version PC game. Not to forget the bugs. Every game has bugs but I'm sick of PC games being released in beta form and waiting MONTHS for an update.

I'm passing on this game.
Nothing could be further from the truth. Sadly, while listening to the gaming community can be a great way to get information you otherwise wouldn't about a new game, this time they're totally out in left field. Of the dozen friends I played BO with yesterday, NONE of them had any of the problems people have described. Of the games I played it was rare to see someone complaining about lag/stuttering/framerate loss. There's absolutely nothing "consolized" about the PC multiplayer, either, and I don't understand where you'd get that impression.

The graphics look the same as Modern Warfare 2. I don't know what you were all expecting, but the game looks fine and runs fine.

I'd be willing to bet that the majority of complaints I hear about this game come from people who haven't actually played it. If you just have no interest in the game then so be it, but don't change your decision to buy based on the complaints you've seen. It's the vocal minority. The rest of us are playing the game. (or stuck at work wishing they were)

edit: I'm not trying to be an apologist or imply that these problems are made up. Just trying to provide a point of view that's positive and let people know the issues are not necessarily happening to everybody.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 02:13 PM   #148
red777star

Very good SP, had a blast. Game is really hard core especially Vietnam mission It is a bit of short. Don't care about MP cause BF BC2 owns it there.
red777star is offline   Reply With Quote