Send a message via AIM to Maverick123w
Default Re: Rift

Just hit level 20 Loving this game. Playing a Nightblade on the Seastone server
Maverick123w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-11, 12:05 PM   #50
Yaboze

I'm on Aedraxis or something like that.

I only started on Sunday, got a 12 Rogue Riftblade/Assassin/Blancedancer, I'm going to spec out a Saboteur/Bard/? when I hit 13 with my extra soul slot.

Love this game, although my server was having problems yesterday. It crashed twice, the second time the server made everyone's client crash, everyone logged back in and all the NPC's were gone.
Yaboze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-11, 02:16 PM   #51
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaboze View Post
I'm on Aedraxis or something like that.

I only started on Sunday, got a 12 Rogue Riftblade/Assassin/Blancedancer, I'm going to spec out a Saboteur/Bard/? when I hit 13 with my extra soul slot.

Love this game, although my server was having problems yesterday. It crashed twice, the second time the server made everyone's client crash, everyone logged back in and all the NPC's were gone.
Wierd. The only time the servers were down was when they announced updates.

I got a Ranger/Marsman/Bard. I use the bard for the +3 AP
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-11, 11:50 AM   #52
Ghosthunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
That is exactly how I see it. I am having fun with this game but when I hit max level will I still want to play it? My guess is no but it is up to Trion to make me stay with more content.

The game has had a pretty flawless release so far, unless you count not being able to log in in under an hour. LMAO! They are opening new servers all the time. My advice is NEVER log out once you get on. Seriously once you get on the game is almost perfect.

I will say the biggest problem with the game is the stupid people complaining about the Rifts. Um, that is the point of the game. They wanted to interrupt your normal quest grinding with some actualy world events to get you to be drawn into the world. If you don't like that then don't play Rift.

BTW I was the first player on my shard to get "cotton britches". LMAO! A crafting item and when I got them it sent out a server wide notice that I got them first. A lot of eewwwing and ahhhing i'll tell ya. Nothing like a green item to get ur juices flowing.
I will wait about 2-3 weeks before picking it up, and if people still raving about it and not bored, then will do it.

Also by then they will probably fix the long wait times to log in.
G.Skill 16 GB Ram DDR3-1600
EVGA GTX 680 SC
Crucial M4 128 GB SSD
2x Samsung 1 TB Spinpoint 7200 RPM SATA HD103SJ
WD SE16 7200 RPM SATA 640 GB
SAMSUNG 22X SATA DVD Burner
CORSAIR 750TX PSU
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K7B
Asus 25 inch VE258Q
Win7x64
Ghosthunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-11, 02:28 PM   #53
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
I will wait about 2-3 weeks before picking it up, and if people still raving about it and not bored, then will do it.

Also by then they will probably fix the long wait times to log in.
The log in times have been cut in half. Really it isn't a problem... that is it wasn't the last 3 days. Now today is the 1st and it officially starts. We shall see when I get on tonight if I have an hour wait.

I still have this feeling I will get bored of this game in the upper levels or in the end game. It is a gut reaction to all the games in the past that I have lost interest in. So I'm not very confident on that issue.

On a good note, I will say the game feels like it has been out for over a year with how stable and bug free it is. I give them major kudos on putting out a very polished product and they seem to really want to please their customers. Time will tell though.
Old 03-02-11, 06:20 AM   #54
killahsin

This is simply the best mmo since wow. end of story. end of story the last mmo to hook me like this was wow. im blown away by how polished filled and packed with various things to do. hell it even rewards exploration lol. im already banking money on the ah, and the class system is the best i have ever seen.

not to mention they are already talkign about adding 2 more raids soon. and the dungeons are by far the best since wow. some mechanics of them remind me of eq. and the heroics are sweet, and the game has a fooking storyline if u actually do and read all the quests. and the exploration rewards even tie into the story lol. its great. id recommend this to any mmo fan.
2 x msi 9600 gt oc's @ 760x1950.
4 gigs ram.
R.I.P. Ritual
killahsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-11, 12:07 PM   #55
Yaboze

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
The log in times have been cut in half. Really it isn't a problem... that is it wasn't the last 3 days. Now today is the 1st and it officially starts. We shall see when I get on tonight if I have an hour wait.

I still have this feeling I will get bored of this game in the upper levels or in the end game. It is a gut reaction to all the games in the past that I have lost interest in. So I'm not very confident on that issue.

On a good note, I will say the game feels like it has been out for over a year with how stable and bug free it is. I give them major kudos on putting out a very polished product and they seem to really want to please their customers. Time will tell though.
I feel the same way, I really like the game now, but I am unsure for how long. We'll see, so far it's a solid, polished game and the best MMO since WoW in 2004.
Yaboze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-11, 08:32 PM   #56
t3hl33td4rg0n
Dethklok Returns!

Send a message via AIM to t3hl33td4rg0n Send a message via MSN to t3hl33td4rg0n Send a message via Yahoo to t3hl33td4rg0n

I must say this game is a blast, so much to do and a lot of fun!

Intel QX9650 @ 3.83GHzXFX 780ieVGA GTX 560Ti8GB GSkill DDR800Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-ESeagate 1.5TB . 4x Samsung 2TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTin View Post
....it's so clear how government makes things worse not better...
t3hl33td4rg0n is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-11, 12:09 PM   #57
Ghosthunter

ok guys i don't know anyone else is playing except for nvnews crew

if i pick it up you promise not to quit on me a week after?

That is what seems to happen to me all the time i pick up a game and friends all quit soonafter

And truth is MMORPG no fun unless playing with friends
G.Skill 16 GB Ram DDR3-1600
EVGA GTX 680 SC
Crucial M4 128 GB SSD
2x Samsung 1 TB Spinpoint 7200 RPM SATA HD103SJ
WD SE16 7200 RPM SATA 640 GB
SAMSUNG 22X SATA DVD Burner
CORSAIR 750TX PSU
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K7B
Asus 25 inch VE258Q
Win7x64
Ghosthunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 04:45 PM   #58
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
ok guys i don't know anyone else is playing except for nvnews crew

if i pick it up you promise not to quit on me a week after?

That is what seems to happen to me all the time i pick up a game and friends all quit soonafter

And truth is MMORPG no fun unless playing with friends
I stopped playing well I play very little. It isn't that the game is bad or that there is nothing to do. I just haven't been interested in MMOs.
Old 03-15-11, 07:19 PM   #59
Maverick123w

Send a message via AIM to Maverick123w

I changed servers cause of the queue times, just hit 40 last night, really enjoying the game.
Maverick123w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-11, 11:05 PM   #60
Smee

Well, I just got my WoW account banned last night (5 lvl 85's) over 350,000 gold lol.

May have to give this a try.
Smee is offline   Reply With Quote