Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-13-11, 03:50 AM   #1
News

Post GamePhys Goes to PAX East 2011

I went to PAX East yesterday in Boston and it was pretty cool. This was the first time I have ever been to any kind of gaming event. I have always wanted to see E3 or something like PAX but they are always far away or interfere with my schedule. I went to the keynote, Live Rage Demo, Live BF3 Demo then checked out the rest of the stuff on the expo floor including Red Faction: Armageddon, Duke Nuken Forever, Brink, and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

The live Rage demo was EPIC, they played the game for a good 45 minutes straight and the visuals were jaw dropping. The BF3 demo was AMAZING! they played the PC version of the video we saw this past week from GDC 2011 but spend a good 20 minutes on it and showed new areas and angles along with different firefights and weapons. As far as Physics go, aside from the destruction in Battlefield 3 using Frostbite 2.0 I thought Red Faction: Armageddon was very impressive.

Check out the pictures I took in the gallery below, sorry for the crappy quality, i took them with my EVO 4G.

[Show as slideshow]

Related posts:
  1. Epic Games Releases March 2011 Unreal Development Kit Beta With Apex PhysX Support
  2. Futuremark's 3DMark 2011 Benchmark Features Bullet Physics Based Physics Test
  3. [VIDEO] GDC 2011 APEX Destruction Demo From the NVIDIA Booth

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote