Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-27-11, 07:01 PM   #61
ViN86

Default Re: Whats up with PSN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
The funny (or sad) part is, Sony is only going to get worse because of this, not better. All these "damn the man" morons think Sony was bad up to this point? You have no clue how bad they are going to get, and the people who did this better hope to hell they are tucked away somewhere that Sony can't get to them. Unlike the Geohotz case, these people not only commited a crime against Sony, but against their 70+ million users as well.
I think Sony is the least of their problems. What about the 70 million counts of computer fraud?
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 07:03 PM   #62
Albo

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...comment-547923
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 07:20 PM   #63
Tygerwoody
mega ultra God Tit Lord

haha. This is why consoles blow.

Choose:

Door number 1. Bad Graphics. Bad Games. Gimmicky Gameplay. Realistically zero networking capability.

Door number 2. Failed Hardware. Average age of player you'll play online with is 12. Oh yea, and you are a ****ing ****sucking ****ing ***hole *****face ****bag wolfquest!

Door number 3. Stolen Credit Card. Average game is 3 times as expensive as the competition online. Horrible networking.... when it actually is up!
Tygerwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 09:00 PM   #64
Hogrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albo View Post
True. They're all xbox Fanboys. They're trying to tell me that ps3 isn't for games at all. Just movies. Even then xbox has better quality. Jeeze
Yea but I bet they are home right now playing games on XBOX Live while you are busy checking blogs to find out when you can finally play online again and reading about people being ripped off from stolen credit card numbers.
Old 04-27-11, 09:10 PM   #65
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygerwoody View Post

Choose:

Door number 1. Bad Graphics. Bad Games. Gimmicky Gameplay. Realistically zero networking capability.

Door number 2. Failed Hardware. Average age of player you'll play online with is 12. Oh yea, and you are a ****ing ****sucking ****ing ***hole *****face ****bag wolfquest!

Door number 3. Stolen Credit Card. Average game is 3 times as expensive as the competition online. Horrible networking.... when it actually is up!
Door number 4. A nekkid DDoc wearing nothing but a captain's hat and a smile, holding a bottle of chocolate syrup. YUM!
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 09:18 PM   #66
Hogrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
Door number 4. A nekkid DDoc wearing nothing but a captain's hat and a smile, holding a bottle of chocolate syrup. YUM!
That was only on the Atari 2600 Bob, get with the times.
Old 04-27-11, 09:23 PM   #67
Bman212121

Yea, just got the official email. Maybe that means I can change the password now...
Bman212121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 10:32 PM   #68
Albo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman212121 View Post
Yea, just got the official email. Maybe that means I can change the password now...
Nope. But they had a new blog post today with a QnA. They said they would make it so that when someone logs in after it goes back online, they will be forced to change their password.

I wrote this from my iPod touch. Biatch!
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-11, 11:09 PM   #69
nV`andrew
Akrynym

Send a message via AIM to nV`andrew Send a message via MSN to nV`andrew Send a message via Skype™ to nV`andrew

Quote:

Choose:

Agreed. I hate the people on xbox live, and the ps3 network isnt very good and the selection of games is **** too.
nV`andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 11:39 PM   #70
MowTin

Quote:

Choose:

Door #5: Have a PC AND all the consoles you want. It's sad if you never played GOW3, Uncharted I & II or Resistance 1 (2 sucked) Some of the best games ever in IMO.

Whatever you do don't open Door #4

PS3 | Xbox 360
MowTin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 11:44 PM   #71
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTin View Post
Door #5: Have a PC AND all the consoles you want. It's sad if you never played GOW3, Uncharted I & II or Resistance 1 (2 sucked) Some of the best games ever in IMO.

Whatever you do don't open Door #4
its not sad, what is sad is trying to play every game out there. there are better things to do then play games
nekrosoft13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 12:19 AM   #72
jkmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
Would be nice if something similar would happen to Xbox users as well
Imagine if this happened to steam... How would you feel then?