Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-28-11, 01:03 PM   #61
Roadhog
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: Minecraft

epic ship!
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 01:27 PM   #62
six_storm
Registered User
 
six_storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Nashvegas
Posts: 11,575
Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
epic ship!
+1

BTW, I'm totally digging the BorderCraft (Borderlands) texture pack with the HD fixer.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewto...=1021&t=144854
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 03:10 PM   #63
mullet
 
mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,062
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
This is true. Everyone I know that doesn't like it either doesn't have any artistic ability or imagination. This isn't really a game so much as it is a hobby like sewing or knitting, except it is for either gender. So if you don't like sitting down and creating something you won't like this game.

People who play minecraft like how simple it looks and is. They also like being able to customize the look and addons to what ever they want.
LOL sure. Maybe Ill get the game and build something.

http://mullet.deviantart.com/
__________________
• LIAN-LI PC-A70B • ASUS MAXIMUS V FORMULA (0701) • i7-3770k + NOCTUA|NH-D14 • Intel 520 240GB SSD • G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 1600 •
• EVGA GeForce GTX 680 • PCP&C 750 Quad • ASUS BD-ROM • DELL U2711 H-IPS + DELL 2209WA e-IPS• Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1 • Logitech Z5500 5.1 •
mullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 03:14 PM   #64
Roadhog
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullet View Post
LOL sure. Maybe Ill get the game and build something.

http://mullet.deviantart.com/
Nice logos bro. But people invest over 100's of hours into their minecraft projects.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 03:16 PM   #65
mullet
 
mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,062
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Nice logos bro. But people invest over 100's of hours into their minecraft projects.
I know dude, I know if I got this game I would blow off everything and roots would grow from my ass to the chair.
__________________
• LIAN-LI PC-A70B • ASUS MAXIMUS V FORMULA (0701) • i7-3770k + NOCTUA|NH-D14 • Intel 520 240GB SSD • G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 1600 •
• EVGA GeForce GTX 680 • PCP&C 750 Quad • ASUS BD-ROM • DELL U2711 H-IPS + DELL 2209WA e-IPS• Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1 • Logitech Z5500 5.1 •
mullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 04:07 PM   #66
Roadhog
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullet View Post
I know dude, I know if I got this game I would blow off everything and roots would grow from my ass to the chair.
thats the point.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 04:39 PM   #67
zoomy942
 
zoomy942's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bellevue, ID
Posts: 5,338
Send a message via AIM to zoomy942 Send a message via MSN to zoomy942
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullet View Post
I know dude, I know if I got this game I would blow off everything and roots would grow from my ass to the chair.
hence why i havent bought it.
zoomy942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-11, 10:25 PM   #68
six_storm
Registered User
 
six_storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Nashvegas
Posts: 11,575
Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomy942 View Post
hence why i havent bought it.
You just haven't bought it cuz you are a girl.

So I've been playing a lot here the past two days with the HD patcher and Bordercraft texture pack, but every time I right-click on my crafting table, any storage box or any dispenser, the entire game crashes. I got fed up and have been trying to find another texture pack. While going through the few textures packs out there, I just don't like any of them besides Bordercraft. I'm honestly thinking of making my own texture pack.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-11, 10:41 PM   #69
Roadhog
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm View Post
You just haven't bought it cuz you are a girl.

So I've been playing a lot here the past two days with the HD patcher and Bordercraft texture pack, but every time I right-click on my crafting table, any storage box or any dispenser, the entire game crashes. I got fed up and have been trying to find another texture pack. While going through the few textures packs out there, I just don't like any of them besides Bordercraft. I'm honestly thinking of making my own texture pack.
I use this one.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewto...f=1021&t=73861
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-11, 12:23 AM   #70
t3hl33td4rg0n
Dethklok Returns!
 
t3hl33td4rg0n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kent, OH
Posts: 2,142
Send a message via AIM to t3hl33td4rg0n Send a message via MSN to t3hl33td4rg0n Send a message via Yahoo to t3hl33td4rg0n
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm View Post
You just haven't bought it cuz you are a girl.

So I've been playing a lot here the past two days with the HD patcher and Bordercraft texture pack, but every time I right-click on my crafting table, any storage box or any dispenser, the entire game crashes. I got fed up and have been trying to find another texture pack. While going through the few textures packs out there, I just don't like any of them besides Bordercraft. I'm honestly thinking of making my own texture pack.
I've been having the same issue, but with another 128x128 texture pack.

Also been getting the random black screen problem too, no idea whats up with that.
__________________


Intel QX9650 @ 3.83GHzXFX 780ieVGA GTX 560Ti8GB GSkill DDR800Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-ESeagate 1.5TB . 4x Samsung 2TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTin View Post
....it's so clear how government makes things worse not better...
t3hl33td4rg0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-11, 08:01 AM   #71
|MaguS|
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
This is true. Everyone I know that doesn't like it either doesn't have any artistic ability or imagination. This isn't really a game so much as it is a hobby like sewing or knitting, except it is for either gender. So if you don't like sitting down and creating something you won't like this game.

People who play minecraft like how simple it looks and is. They also like being able to customize the look and addons to what ever they want.
See I have no artistic talent and love the game. I play it more standard way as a survival game, no cheats or spawning of items with mobs on.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-11, 09:30 AM   #72
Bman212121
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,726
Default Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Wow that one has come a long way. Looks pretty good.

I also like that borderlands one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpistol View Post
We were working on a cruise ship for a while, and we got about 2/3 finished with it, but thanks to life, we've had to put the project on hold until at least after the wedding. Here's a couple videos of what we did with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTGNdJdd9xQ - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt2g-xe5nKE - Part 2
Wow that's definitely a large ship. I didn't count how many floors it had but there were a lot. Now you need to make a floorplan. (Guessing you probably have this already scribbled on some paper. )
Bman212121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.