Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Mobile Devices And Smartphones

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-12-11, 09:17 PM   #37
onmikesline
Registered User
 
onmikesline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: south florida
Posts: 887
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

my Samsung Galaxy S works perfect after foyo, i love the phone
onmikesline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-11, 08:08 AM   #38
Peoples-Agent
Vape Therapist
 
Peoples-Agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Berkshire, UK
Posts: 4,308
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Nothing wrong with the software. It's less bloated than my Desire was. I like Sense but it's got to be far too bloated for my liking.
__________________
For The Fallen
With proud thanksgiving, a mother for her children,
England mourns for her dead across the sea.
Flesh of her flesh they were, spirit of her spirit,
Fallen in the cause of the free.
Peoples-Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-11, 09:35 PM   #39
Albo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 3,633
Default

I'm thinking about the infuse 4G now. If Costco has it for 100 on an upgrade the phone is mine.


I wrote this from my iPod touch. Biatch!
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 12:07 AM   #40
|MaguS|
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albo View Post
I'm thinking about the infuse 4G now. If Costco has it for 100 on an upgrade the phone is mine.


I wrote this from my iPod touch. Biatch!
I got myself one. Nice phone bt it's no S2
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 07:36 AM   #41
Albo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 3,633
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
I got myself one. Nice phone bt it's no S2
I don't think I really need an S2. I mean, I'm just a high school student why the hell would I need the best phone. I really hope costco has it for that price.
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-11, 11:00 PM   #42
Albo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 3,633
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Phone is finally announced!

September 18 for major carrier or something.. Just google it.

I dunno if I'll be getting it right now.. Money's tight.
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-11, 10:59 AM   #43
DiscipleDOC
 
DiscipleDOC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Alabama, Planet Earth
Posts: 5,993
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

I got this phone last week, and I gotta say that I'm really impressed with the speed of it. I had an Inspire, but had to get another one because I dropped it. () This has to be the fastest, sleekest phone that I've owned so far. I'm waiting for some more custom ROM's to come out for it so I can pimp it out!

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cel...SGH-I777ZKAATT
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-11, 01:15 PM   #44
Albo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 3,633
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC View Post
I got this phone last week, and I gotta say that I'm really impressed with the speed of it. I had an Inspire, but had to get another one because I dropped it. () This has to be the fastest, sleekest phone that I've owned so far. I'm waiting for some more custom ROM's to come out for it so I can pimp it out!

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cel...SGH-I777ZKAATT
The heck? I saw your post, and I was thinking there is NO WAY DD got this phone as well.. I guess I was wrong. You've gone through 3 phones in like 6 months. How do you do it? Do you buy each phone at full price ($600) or so?

You really like it? Gawd damn it. There's an even newer phone being announced officially today by samsung, the Samsung Nexus. It's almost exactly like the S2, except a 4.7 in screen, 1.5 CPU thingamagic.. and other goodies. But people say its not as fast as the iPhone 4S or the Galaxy S2, but those stats might be fakes.

Announcement is in a few hours.

Maybe you'll get the Nexus as well DD.
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-11, 02:00 PM   #45
DiscipleDOC
 
DiscipleDOC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Alabama, Planet Earth
Posts: 5,993
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albo View Post
The heck? I saw your post, and I was thinking there is NO WAY DD got this phone as well.. I guess I was wrong. You've gone through 3 phones in like 6 months. How do you do it? Do you buy each phone at full price ($600) or so?

You really like it? Gawd damn it. There's an even newer phone being announced officially today by samsung, the Samsung Nexus. It's almost exactly like the S2, except a 4.7 in screen, 1.5 CPU thingamagic.. and other goodies. But people say its not as fast as the iPhone 4S or the Galaxy S2, but those stats might be fakes.

Announcement is in a few hours.

Maybe you'll get the Nexus as well DD.
can't get the nexus because that's with verizon. The phones I get are strictly through AT&T. And as for the number of phones....I have connections.

Seriously, I had insurance on a few phones and unfortunately, I dropped a couple and they were replaced.
DiscipleDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-11, 02:31 PM   #46
|MaguS|
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Well considering that the Nexus Prime leaked on the FCC with AT&T Bands I wouldn't count AT&T out.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-11, 05:33 PM   #47
|MaguS|
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

I picked up an S2, sold my Infuse for $250.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-11, 09:54 AM   #48
Albo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 3,633
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

I picked this phone up finally as well!

I'm really enjoying it so far. The texting is kind of hard to get used to, but not a deal breaker.
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.