Default Origin names?

Dont know if there is a thread for this

What is your guys Origin names?

Mine is: m000trix

Please ADD

Old 09-22-11, 10:49 AM   #2
|MaguS|

Default Re: Origin names?

Origin blows... I don't even know my name on it, I just log in download my games and quit. It's too big of a resource hog to keep running. It even uses more then Steam!

Old 09-22-11, 11:13 AM   #3
Sean_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
Origin blows... I don't even know my name on it, I just log in download my games and quit. It's too big of a resource hog to keep running. It even uses more then Steam!
Why would you have to worry about resources with that rig? Origin doesn't run in the background like Stream, only for BF3, so in effect. It's just a non issue unless there is a bug(Origin is still beta).
Old 09-22-11, 11:18 AM   #4
|MaguS|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
Why would you have to worry about resources with that rig? Origin doesn't run in the background like Stream, only for BF3, so in effect. It's just a non issue unless there is a bug(Origin is still beta).
Origin always runs on the background unless you close the program, it automatically minimizes to the task bar. I bet Star Wars will have it running in the background as well. While I have a good rig I just don't like many programs running especially when they are for the most part useless.

Old 09-22-11, 01:06 PM   #5
Sean_W

Quote:
Origin always runs on the background unless you close the program, it automatically minimizes to the task bar. I bet Star Wars will have it running in the background as well. While I have a good rig I just don't like many programs running especially when they are for the most part useless.
No it does not. BF3 is the only game that need Origin to be running while playing the game. If you start your games from inside Origin then yes, it's running of course but that's only if you want the integration with Origin chat like Stream.
Old 09-22-11, 01:41 PM   #6
mojoman0

origin also has the overlay web browser so you can access battlelog from within game
Old 09-22-11, 09:20 PM   #7
Rummy

253Rummy
Old 09-22-11, 11:58 PM   #8
Roliath

Quote:
lmao

are you ****ing serious

Old 09-23-11, 12:51 AM   #9
ViN86

Before this turns into a STEAM IZ BETTAR vs. NO ORIGIN IZ BETTAR debate, the fact that this thread is unnecessary to begin with warrants it's closing.
Closed Thread