Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-11, 04:48 PM   #1117
ElL33t
Brobama
 
ElL33t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 805
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Most of the glaring problems were fixed before release, and many of the remaining bugs were very annoying things that still left the game playable. Things like graphical glitches will be sorted out by ATI/Nvidia, and things like falling through the floor will be fixed by DICE.

My point was that bitching about a beta is like bitching about your meal before it's cooked.
As I have always said, gamers are the most pathetic crybabies on earth. They will cry about EVERYTHING! It gets even worse when they play a BETA. The stupid factor increase by 400%. Just look at this forum, it is the same people crying about the same things every time they post. Just a bunch of fallopians.
__________________
OBAMA 2012
I am the #1 Obama supporter
ElL33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 04:50 PM   #1118
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,948
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
They look fine, better than Crysis 2 looked on release. Textures look sharp and good quality and so does the foliage.
I dont think this looks as good as Crysis 2 even pre-DX11 and high rez. I've been playing it alot lately and to my eye Crysis 2 looks better than this. There is a haze/vasoline filter to it and the colors are bland... reminds me of Gears of War, everything is washed in muted colors.
__________________
i7-2600k @ 4.6Ghz, Zotac GTX 680 (1310/7000), 16GB DDR3 1600, 2 x 1TB Samsung F3 RAID 0, Windows 7 x64, CPU and GPU custom watercooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 04:54 PM   #1119
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,948
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElL33t View Post
As I have always said, gamers are the most pathetic crybabies on earth. They will cry about EVERYTHING! It gets even worse when they play a BETA. The stupid factor increase by 400%. Just look at this forum, it is the same people crying about the same things every time they post. Just a bunch of fallopians.
You guys act like "beta" gives them an out, like this is way off from the final product, like Alpha would imply. News alert - this is what the game looks like, this is it guys, love it or hate it this will be mass produced very soon for retail next month, this IS the game... just because it's tagged beta everyone tries to hang every last bug and glitch on that title, that is where the game is right now. Beta just means its not the version you paid for... yet. Trust me DICE will do what they did with BF BC2... release this and start patching it.
__________________
i7-2600k @ 4.6Ghz, Zotac GTX 680 (1310/7000), 16GB DDR3 1600, 2 x 1TB Samsung F3 RAID 0, Windows 7 x64, CPU and GPU custom watercooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 04:59 PM   #1120
Rummy
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Under your bed
Posts: 1,685
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

@Roadhog

I'm in your first pic, yay.
Rummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 05:06 PM   #1121
Sean_W
Registered User
 
Sean_W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,423
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
I dont think this looks as good as Crysis 2 even pre-DX11 and high rez. I've been playing it alot lately and to my eye Crysis 2 looks better than this. There is a haze/vasoline filter to it and the colors are bland... reminds me of Gears of War, everything is washed in muted colors.
Crysis 2 looks like crap with the default config, no DX11 and no high res textures. Maybe this is the battlefield look, rather than colourful and saturated.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 05:10 PM   #1122
Sean_W
Registered User
 
Sean_W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,423
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElL33t View Post
As I have always said, gamers are the most pathetic crybabies on earth. They will cry about EVERYTHING! It gets even worse when they play a BETA. The stupid factor increase by 400%. Just look at this forum, it is the same people crying about the same things every time they post. Just a bunch of fallopians.
You should be used to it then, if not, start getting used to it.
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 05:24 PM   #1123
ElL33t
Brobama
 
ElL33t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 805
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
You guys act like "beta" gives them an out, like this is way off from the final product, like Alpha would imply. News alert - this is what the game looks like, this is it guys, love it or hate it this will be mass produced very soon for retail next month, this IS the game... just because it's tagged beta everyone tries to hang every last bug and glitch on that title, that is where the game is right now. Beta just means its not the version you paid for... yet. Trust me DICE will do what they did with BF BC2... release this and start patching it.
No we are saying stop crying like little girls and wait till it is at a point you are happy with it. If it isn't at a point you are happy with it then don't buy the game. Either that or go make your own game company.

You guys are the dummies that pre-ordered. I am waiting for the final product.
__________________
OBAMA 2012
I am the #1 Obama supporter
ElL33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 05:54 PM   #1124
dikinher
Grab em!
 
dikinher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fullerton, CA.
Posts: 744
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
You guys act like "beta" gives them an out, like this is way off from the final product, like Alpha would imply. News alert - this is what the game looks like, this is it guys, love it or hate it this will be mass produced very soon for retail next month, this IS the game... just because it's tagged beta everyone tries to hang every last bug and glitch on that title, that is where the game is right now. Beta just means its not the version you paid for... yet. Trust me DICE will do what they did with BF BC2... release this and start patching it.
I disagree. The BC2 beta was nearly borderline playable for me on my old Q9650 and GTX 275 with every setting maxed out. The final version performed much better.
__________________
Windows 7 Pro 64 OS * i7 2600K @4.5Ghz * ASUS P8P67 PRO (B3) * 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X *
EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition * Cooler Master HAF 932
dikinher is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-11, 06:20 PM   #1125
[AK]Zip
New Level Of Epic
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 780
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElL33t View Post
You guys are the dummies that pre-ordered. I am waiting for the final product.
Why? I pre-ordered it and I am enjoy it. Got 2 extra days above everyone else and get the other perks of pre-order. Plus I get the day at launch for $45 through Origin. I don't see how that is bad...
[AK]Zip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 06:23 PM   #1126
Roadhog
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
You guys act like "beta" gives them an out, like this is way off from the final product, like Alpha would imply. News alert - this is what the game looks like, this is it guys, love it or hate it this will be mass produced very soon for retail next month, this IS the game... just because it's tagged beta everyone tries to hang every last bug and glitch on that title, that is where the game is right now. Beta just means its not the version you paid for... yet. Trust me DICE will do what they did with BF BC2... release this and start patching it.
You do know that the beta build is from 7/31... right? Well guess you don't or you wouldn't be acting like such a retard.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 06:33 PM   #1127
Roliath
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

game is fun and looks great
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 06:58 PM   #1128
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,948
Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
You do know that the beta build is from 7/31... right? Well guess you don't or you wouldn't be acting like such a retard.
uhhh u do realize when a game goes gold the final code is usually months old right? I'm guessing u didnt know that, as this is probably the build before it will go gold and to pressing. Either way stop acting like a retard.
__________________
i7-2600k @ 4.6Ghz, Zotac GTX 680 (1310/7000), 16GB DDR3 1600, 2 x 1TB Samsung F3 RAID 0, Windows 7 x64, CPU and GPU custom watercooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.