Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-28-11, 06:59 PM   #1129
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Beta Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElL33t View Post
No we are saying stop crying like little girls and wait till it is at a point you are happy with it. If it isn't at a point you are happy with it then don't buy the game. Either that or go make your own game company.

You guys are the dummies that pre-ordered. I am waiting for the final product.

I didnt preorder it, I bought MOH LE and got into the alpha and the beta. I'll get it eventually... maybe after they have some time to patch it and fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 07:08 PM   #1130
ViN86

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman2 View Post
maybe after they have some time to patch it and fix it.
Assuming they were smarter about their patching process this time, and given the fact they don't have to put all their updates through Steam first, that should be very close to launch.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 07:16 PM   #1131
ElL33t
Brobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AK]Zip View Post
Why? I pre-ordered it and I am enjoy it. Got 2 extra days above everyone else and get the other perks of pre-order. Plus I get the day at launch for $45 through Origin. I don't see how that is bad...
I didn't ask why.

I will like the game as well. I just decided to wait for the release. Also I am making fun of him for pre-ordering and then complaining.
I am the #1 Obama supporter
ElL33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 07:20 PM   #1132
mailman2
Ducking & Dodging

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Assuming they were smarter about their patching process this time, and given the fact they don't have to put all their updates through Steam first, that should be very close to launch.
I wonder if they intended to release it in it's current state and patch it later... like most games do now. That might be a reason to pull control from Steam so that they can finish the game without the hassle of dealing with Steams QA for patches. Makes sense when you look at how bad some of these games are when they get released... and then pulled like Dead Island...

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Oh, if the whole world had only one neck for me to squeeze in my hands...
mailman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 08:30 PM   #1133
Raptorman
Former Marine

Send a message via MSN to Raptorman Send a message via Yahoo to Raptorman

I like the beta so far. Especially Caspian Border.

In case you don't know: The password for now on the U.S. Caspian Border EA Servers is Appletini
Not As Mean, Not As Lean, But Still A Marine
Ramadi 2006, 22 MEU 2007
3rd Battalion 8th Marines WPNS CO
"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."
RAdm. "Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995
Raptorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 08:56 PM   #1134
Roadhog
Resident Alien

Quote:
uhhh u do realize when a game goes gold the final code is usually months old right? I'm guessing u didnt know that, as this is probably the build before it will go gold and to pressing. Either way stop acting like a retard.
You will rarely see a game into gold status months before release. It's usually a couple weeks
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 08:59 PM   #1135
knghtwhosaysni
Ni!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
You do know that the beta build is from 7/31... right? Well guess you don't or you wouldn't be acting like such a retard.
What's the source for that?

I haven't gotten to play it yet, but honestly I'm expecting BF3 to be decently buggy at launch... Hell, even now (at least before the R11 patch, haven't played much after) BC2 crashes way more often than any other game I've played (most don't crash at all) and I still get the bug where the screen flashes black.
| i7-2600k | ASUS P8H67-M LE | eVGA GTX 275 1792MB | 8GB 1333mhz | Samsung 830 64GB | Seagate 7200.10 320GB | Seagate 7200.11 1.5TB | Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic | Dell S2209W | Audio-Technica ATH-A700 | Logitech G500 | Logitech Driving Force GT |
knghtwhosaysni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-11, 09:04 PM   #1136
Roliath

Quote:
Originally Posted by knghtwhosaysni View Post
What's the source for that?

I haven't gotten to play it yet, but honestly I'm expecting BF3 to be decently buggy at launch... Hell, even now (at least before the R11 patch, haven't played much after) BC2 crashes way more often than any other game I've played (most don't crash at all) and I still get the bug where the screen flashes black.
bc2, err I should say punkbuster caused me a **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ton of headaches when I first got my m15x. /smh

Old 09-28-11, 09:04 PM   #1137
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

PC beta opens up tomorrow. Hope the servers don't get slammed so bad that I can't play . . .
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-11, 01:25 AM   #1138
Greedo

runs better for me with HBAO off. still feels a bit clunky. played several rounds before CTD.
Greedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-11, 01:44 AM   #1139
ViN86

Quote:
I wonder if they intended to release it in it's current state and patch it later... like most games do now. That might be a reason to pull control from Steam so that they can finish the game without the hassle of dealing with Steams QA for patches. Makes sense when you look at how bad some of these games are when they get released... and then pulled like Dead Island...
Very possible. The lack of Steam overhead is definitely a positive for them, regardless of how the majority of us would prefer Steam.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-11, 03:51 AM   #1140
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

good games with rummy... he team killed me once though so i think a 1 week ban from the forums is in order.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote