Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaboze View Post
How do you set FXAA?
its just labeled post AA. High, med, low. IIRC
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-11, 09:54 PM   #2319
Yaboze

Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Ah, ok, thanks. I cycled through the AA choices and didn't see it there.
Yaboze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-11, 01:27 AM   #2320
ElL33t
Brobama

Anyone get their joystick to work? My 3dpro is DOA with this game. This is the second game in a row Dice has not even attempted to make joysticks work. I wasted $39 on a joystick and nuthing.

i mad bros
I am the #1 Obama supporter
ElL33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-11, 01:47 AM   #2321
Roadhog
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElL33t View Post
Anyone get their joystick to work? My 3dpro is DOA with this game. This is the second game in a row Dice has not even attempted to make joysticks work. I wasted $39 on a joystick and nuthing.

i mad bros
Just use an xbox 360 controller. Works amazing, and you don't have to move around a joystick every time you want to fly.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-11, 01:54 AM   #2322
Blade
It's just a ride....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElL33t View Post

i mad bros
My Logitech 3d pro works great, you just have to search around a little for the solutions, primarily you need the logitechprofiler software to remap the throttle, reset/blank all current inputs for joystick etc in BF3 & then start again.

A little research goes a long way
Old 10-29-11, 01:55 AM   #2323
Greedo

gg's with the nvnewsers tonight. great mp game.
Greedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-11, 02:08 AM   #2324
ElL33t
Brobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
My Logitech 3d pro works great, you just have to search around a little for the solutions, primarily you need the logitechprofiler software to remap the throttle, reset/blank all current inputs for joystick etc in BF3 & then start again.

A little research goes a long way
This is what I was following and it didn't work. http://www.overclock.net/pc-games/11...ues-heres.html

I got it now. F the joystick column. LOL
I am the #1 Obama supporter
ElL33t is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-11, 02:31 AM   #2325
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

good god..I fell ASLEEP!!

The games first 2 maps couldn't have sucked more. The most generic train fight ever... with your token sly boss man who if I didn't have to relinquish control of my character for every train hop I could have shot by now. The worlds most stupid quicktime events. Ok so now I am building hopping in a way that you arn't supposed to building hop. With 3 stupid people in my squad whos idea to ferret out a sniper.. is to wave your hands in the air all at once.

... oh and the mission failed when one of them got SHOT.

Ok so we jump down and hey look.. more people to kill! lots more people to kill! whats that? defensive point on the bridge with a big gun? sure no prob whoa whoa whoa.. wheres all my defensive metal plates going? 5 deaths later I pickup the gun and then book it back to the stairs, hoping the game dosn't fail me cause my retarded teamate took it upon him self to play bullet dodge in the middle of the bridge. After doing my best and failing to kill alot of people even though I am firing this big ass gun with the precision of a sniper rifle.. the next way point comes up...aaand..earthquake.

Earthquake? Earthquake in my middle eastern wargame? wtf?! And then I do a triple wtf when I wake up and the THIRD WORLD COUNTRY HAS THE GOD DAMN CITY LIT UP LIKE DISNEY WORLD! Last I chekced when an earthquake levels buildings, you probably aren't going to have power and stringing up lights every 5 feet... nore is the local army regeme going to be out hunting for lonely american soldiers.

Ok thats enough of that... ontop of all this the graphics are pretty washed out.. heavy use of HDR lighting causing that... oh and mother of god what is that dust on the screen effect! As someone who wears glasses... this pissed me off to no end... its like..crap.. on me screen.. for the whole game. even in doors!

I am selling this game FN cheap! I don't care if the multi play is pretty good.. I'll prolly enjoy planetside2/tribes 8x better when they come out. MW3 might even have multi play worth 2 cents. Atleast I expect a much much better single player campaign.
Old 10-29-11, 02:33 AM   #2326
Greedo

you bought this for the SP?
Greedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-11, 02:35 AM   #2327
bob saget

Send a message via MSN to bob saget Send a message via Yahoo to bob saget

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmd View Post
good god..I fell ASLEEP!!

The games first 2 maps couldn't have sucked more. The most generic train fight ever... with your token sly boss man who if I didn't have to relinquish control of my character for every train hop I could have shot by now. The worlds most stupid quicktime events. Ok so now I am building hopping in a way that you arn't supposed to building hop. With 3 stupid people in my squad whos idea to ferret out a sniper.. is to wave your hands in the air all at once.

... oh and the mission failed when one of them got SHOT.

Ok so we jump down and hey look.. more people to kill! lots more people to kill! whats that? defensive point on the bridge with a big gun? sure no prob whoa whoa whoa.. wheres all my defensive metal plates going? 5 deaths later I pickup the gun and then book it back to the stairs, hoping the game dosn't fail me cause my retarded teamate took it upon him self to play bullet dodge in the middle of the bridge. After doing my best and failing to kill alot of people even though I am firing this big ass gun with the precision of a sniper rifle.. the next way point comes up...aaand..earthquake.

Earthquake? Earthquake in my middle eastern wargame? wtf?! And then I do a triple wtf when I wake up and the THIRD WORLD COUNTRY HAS THE GOD DAMN CITY LIT UP LIKE DISNEY WORLD! Last I chekced when an earthquake levels buildings, you probably aren't going to have power and stringing up lights every 5 feet... nore is the local army regeme going to be out hunting for lonely american soldiers.

Ok thats enough of that... ontop of all this the graphics are pretty washed out.. heavy use of HDR lighting causing that... oh and mother of god what is that dust on the screen effect! As someone who wears glasses... this pissed me off to no end... its like..crap.. on me screen.. for the whole game. even in doors!

I am selling this game FN cheap! I don't care if the multi play is pretty good.. I'll prolly enjoy planetside2/tribes 8x better when they come out. MW3 might even have multi play worth 2 cents. Atleast I expect a much much better single player campaign.
did you enjoy the single-player of quake 3 arena? this is multiplayer game dude. if you bought it expecting a full feature, AAA, balls-to-the-wall singleplayer experience, you have only yourself to blame.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-11, 02:36 AM   #2328
Rummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedo View Post
gg's with the nvnewsers tonight. great mp game.
Yeah that was fun...
Rummy is offline   Reply With Quote