Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 10-31-11, 03:03 PM   #2485
RollinThundr

Default Re: Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
Do you want me to quote two people saying how much they like it now? What do those quotes prove, other than the fact that the first quote is a flat out fallacy, it's not universally reviled, and the second quote just shows how inept the people at Destructoid are.

And I like how your bitching is constantly changing form. First it's how horrible the game runs, then it's whining over 80gb and now it's the "I'm not the only one defense".

Awful lot of teen angst going on over a product you don't even own.
Putting stock into anything Gabe or Tycho have to say is a joke to begin with. Couple O asshats those two.
RollinThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-11, 03:03 PM   #2486
Roliath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Prime View Post
Link yours, I'm pretty sure from your posts that you don't have this game.
my name is the same everywhere.
roliath

look it up if you feel inclined.
Old 10-31-11, 03:07 PM   #2487
ViN86

That's enough children. Back on topic or the thread will be closed for serious pruning before it's reopened.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-11, 03:14 PM   #2488
Ninja Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElL33t View Post
It's a great game. It has its bugs but they will be worked out. BF2 had way more bugs. You couldn't even tell if you hit the person with out the blood mod.

I am a huge BF fan but have never liked their actual program. It is traditionally bloated, slow and buggy. I still play it because the basic game is fantastic. DICE is just horrible at writing programs. This time however they got the server ui right. It simply is not consolized... you know being in a web browser an all.

Here, you guys can look me up. Below is my BF3 game tag. I have a VERY low accuracy because I unload my clip when ever I get the chance. You know shooting in the air and at tankers that blow up. Yeah, I like doing that stupid stuff.

Acmeexplosives
I have an unnatural love for LMGs and spraying suppression fire all over too. Luckly for me they made the support class have the ammo box this time. Also, my second love is for explosions, so equally lucky, support has the C4 too.

KainNinja is my ID.
Ninja Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-11, 03:17 PM   #2489
ViN86

We're back on topic...

Old 10-31-11, 03:31 PM   #2490
ElL33t
Brobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Prime View Post
I have an unnatural love for LMGs and spraying suppression fire all over too. Luckly for me they made the support class have the ammo box this time. Also, my second love is for explosions, so equally lucky, support has the C4 too.

KainNinja is my ID.
I LOVE the support class. You can go prone in the street next to a dumpster and it is very hard for them to kill you. They did a great job at that aspect of the game. Any way so with the bipod up, it makes this class what I have always wanted it to be. Day of Defeat had the bipod feature in its first mod. Love it. You can freeze the other team while your squad flanks them and rack up kills.
I am the #1 Obama supporter
ElL33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-11, 03:35 PM   #2491
bacon12

Lets start a list of missing functionality compared to the previous BF game BC2.

1. Servers don't show up in battlelog, and are treated like web results by users. Our server magically got full last night. I guess the battlelog God favored us, and decided to put our server on the front page. We have had 25 + clan members in every night since release. I guess a traditional server browser is just to complicated.

2. A queue for joining a full server.

3. Ping on the score board.

4. A jacked up squad system that sometimes won't let you join a specific squad.
bacon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-11, 03:46 PM   #2492
ElL33t
Brobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon12 View Post
Lets start a list of missing functionality compared to the previous BF game BC2.

1. Servers don't show up in battlelog, and are treated like web results by users. Our server magically got full last night. I guess the battlelog God favored us, and decided to put our server on the front page. We have had 25 + clan members in every night since release. I guess a traditional server browser is just to complicated.

That is annoying. I normally just give up and ignore it but I would like it to be fixed.

Old 10-31-11, 03:59 PM   #2493
ViN86

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon12 View Post

LOL a lot of those are problems that were eventually fixed in BC2. The server browser was broken in the release game, the queue was added with a later patch, and the squad system was messed up at launch too IIRC.
Old 10-31-11, 04:11 PM   #2494
ElL33t
Brobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
LOL a lot of those are problems that were eventually fixed in BC2. The server browser was broken in the release game, the queue was added with a later patch, and the squad system was messed up at launch too IIRC.
All BF games have been a mess at launch. This one is actually the least buggy.
Old 10-31-11, 04:14 PM   #2495
mojoman0

queue is being added. it was in the beta but being tested. maybe too much load or something but it will be there
mojoman0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-11, 04:17 PM   #2496
nutcrackr
Super Registered User

ctrl alt s shows ping