Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-11, 05:44 PM   #109
Roadhog
Resident Alien

Default Re: ATi 7000 series delayed till Q1 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
You should look up that "nonsense" word Roadie.

The only "fanboy nonsense" goign on here is Shadow001 and you acting like AMD or ATi are in any sort of position to "bring the pain" to NVIDIA.

NVIDIA is a big, diversified, successful company. A successful card launch by ATi only means they might claw back a point or two of market share temporarily and still be going broke month by month.
Why do you even post/reply to threads with anything that has to do with ATI? You don't add anything to the discussion, all you do is start flame wars with your trolling. Maybe you just don't have anything better to do with your time. It's ok though Rollie, your Shrink understands you.

Also how am I acting like AMD is in a position to bring the pain? Pretty sure I never mentioned anything in this thread remotely relating to "bringing the pain". You've really gone off the deep end.
Old 12-18-11, 07:24 PM   #110
shadow001

Quote:
You should look up that "nonsense" word Roadie.

The only "fanboy nonsense" goign on here is Shadow001 and you acting like AMD or ATi are in any sort of position to "bring the pain" to NVIDIA.

NVIDIA is a big, diversified, successful company. A successful card launch by ATi only means they might claw back a point or two of market share temporarily and still be going broke month by month.

When it comes to fanboi nonsense you're the king of the hill and your hundreds of posts in more threads that i can count prove it fully buddy and everyone knows it, so before throwing that accusation, look at yourself in the mirror first....
Old 12-18-11, 08:11 PM   #111
Ninja Prime

Quote:
LOL- ATi are such schmucks their fans are reduced to arguments like "they use 10% less electricity!" or "But..but..their chips are cheaper to build!". It's mostly kind of pathetic.
Yeah, your arguement is way better rollo, "NV cards are good because they have a lot of money in the bank and the CEOs are rich. High profits = good card, am I rite doodz?"

Its funny how you get all mad and defensive any time AMD starts kicking NVs ass.
Old 12-18-11, 08:31 PM   #112
Rollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Why do you even post/reply to threads with anything that has to do with ATI? You don't add anything to the discussion, all you do is start flame wars with your trolling.
Pot, meet kettle.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Old 12-18-11, 08:39 PM   #113
Rollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Prime View Post
Yeah, your arguement is way better rollo, "NV cards are good because they have a lot of money in the bank and the CEOs are rich. High profits = good card, am I rite doodz?"

Its funny how you get all mad and defensive any time AMD starts kicking NVs ass.
I'm bemused, not mad. Just pointing out that all this "ass kicking" and "bringing of the pain" seems to always have the same outcome- AMD gets smaller and closer to sale or bankruptcy, NVIDIA rolls on.

Rig 2:

[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Old 12-18-11, 11:32 PM   #114
shadow001

Quote:
I'm bemused, not mad. Just pointing out that all this "ass kicking" and "bringing of the pain" seems to always have the same outcome- AMD gets smaller and closer to sale or bankruptcy, NVIDIA rolls on.

You do realise just how many years you're been using that argument right?.....Let's just say that your "Expert" financial opinion doesn't count for much, always predicting the end of AMD/ATI is coming soon, yet they're still here much to your displeasure and a thorn on Nvidia's side when it comes to GPU's, and they're about to prove it one more time.

You talk out of your ass basically, and do it all the time when it comes to this issue, that it must be the longest running joke in the history of this forum period...
Old 12-19-11, 01:34 AM   #115
Ninja Prime

Quote:
Since being acquired by AMD, ATIs market share has doubled, and nearly all of it came from NVs share, they must be doing something right.
Old 12-19-11, 02:03 AM   #116
Redeemed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post
You do realise just how many years you're been using that argument right?.....Let's just say that your "Expert" financial opinion doesn't count for much, always predicting the end of AMD/ATI is coming soon, yet they're still here much to your displeasure and a thorn on Nvidia's side when it comes to GPU's, and they're about to prove it one more time.

You talk out of your ass basically, and do it all the time when it comes to this issue, that it must be the longest running joke in the history of this forum period...
Well, if he's literally talking out of his ass- wouldn't that make it the longest running fart in the history of... farts?

Old 12-19-11, 02:11 AM   #117
K007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
Some slides:

nice looking forward to going red again. I was going to go green, but its too far, and red seems like they will have some nice improvements.

hope some aftermarket coolers come out soon.
Old 12-19-11, 06:44 AM   #118
Rollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post

Well, we were talking about your predictions of doom for NVIDIA, but as you mention mine for ATi:

1. ATi sold their company after years of losing money and no longer exists. AMD bought their assets. The end of ATi already came.
2. AMD has been falling toward the same fate for years, they make stock analyst lists of companies not likely to survive the year, and the press (including their biggest fansites) wonder about their ability to go on. So I'm not exactly alone in my opinions there either.

You're the one starting "Here comes the pain" threads, and predicting doom for NVIDIA. I'm merely noting why it's not likely. I started this thread to note that the shift to a new die size was going to delay AMDs next gen part, which it did.

I guess if facts are a joke to you, laugh on.

Rig 2:

Old 12-19-11, 06:53 AM   #119
Rollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Prime View Post
Since being acquired by AMD, ATIs market share has doubled, and nearly all of it came from NVs share, they must be doing something right.
Most of that came from inheriting the motherboard chipset market from NVIDIA for AMDs CPUs, NVIDIA used to be the biggest supplier of AMD motherboards.

They did also pick up some desktop, but still trail there.

As far as doing something right goes, the fact that no dust ever settles on the "Out" door at AMD/ATi and their plummeting stock price are a sad counterpoint to your cheerleading.

Rig 2:

Old 12-19-11, 09:10 AM   #120
i SPY

^

did you miss Nvidia thread below?

On topic:

edit: moar leaks

intel Q9450 @ 3.656Ghz [1.3875v, LLC off]| GA-X48-DS5 [Memory Enhance: Turbo]|MSi N570GTX TwinFrozrIII OC/PowerEdition|Kingston HyperX 4x2GB PC 8500 @ 1097Mhz [5-5-5-18, 2.25v]| Creative X-FI Pro [SB046A]| Tagan PipeRock 600w [48A]

Closed Thread