Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA Windows Graphics Drivers

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-10-12, 02:52 PM   #13
keLston

Default Re: Nvidia Geforce 295.73 WHQL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaboze View Post
On the official Nvidia forums, NV rep ManuelG said there's a reported crash issue with WoW on the 295.51 drivers that carried into this driver. Nvidia hasn't been able to reproduce it yet.
So I looked into that post, looks to be a user submitted nvlddmkm issue (with a note of being unable to reproduce) which, for some reason, the poster localized to WoW and these drivers.

I installed this set when I noticed them here (probably within a day or two after release). I raid for 8 hours a week and i've yet to have WoW crash with these (nor did I have them crash with any other game i've played yet, Skyrim and League of Legends, though admittedly neither are "new" I guess).
keLston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-12, 06:29 AM   #14
[BANDIT]

FXAA not working?
[BANDIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-12, 09:45 AM   #15
Yaboze

Quote:
Originally Posted by keLston View Post
So I looked into that post, looks to be a user submitted nvlddmkm issue (with a note of being unable to reproduce) which, for some reason, the poster localized to WoW and these drivers.

I installed this set when I noticed them here (probably within a day or two after release). I raid for 8 hours a week and i've yet to have WoW crash with these (nor did I have them crash with any other game i've played yet, Skyrim and League of Legends, though admittedly neither are "new" I guess).
It could have just been a random crash then.

I am using this set now for ME3. I can't believe all the problems people post about on the nvidia forums. I have never had a TDR. Usually when a game crashes for me it's a known issue with the game and not something with my system.
Yaboze is offline   Reply With Quote