Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Mobile Devices And Smartphones

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-12, 11:50 AM   #37
Zelda_fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,299
Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakeesh View Post
Mac users also claim that OSX never crashes and is the most secure OS. In reality though windows is superior to OSX in both departments (in fact there isn't any one area where OSX does a better job than windows.) They also claim that macs have the best quality hardware, when Asus and Lenovo both beat Apple in terms of hardware design and quality control.

Apple users just have special goggles
Right... Apple's market share just keeps growing and growing because they release **** products that crash all the time.

Keep enjoying your little ga-ga baby android phone. The rest of us are happy with the real deal.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 11:50 AM   #38
ViN86
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
lol I've never had a problem with iPhone apps crashing.
I've never had problems with Android apps crashing. Doesn't change the fact that some users on both platforms have issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
Right... Apple's market share just keeps growing and growing because they release **** products that crash all the time.

Keep enjoying your little ga-ga baby android phone. The rest of us are happy with the real deal.
LOL you're so bad at trolling.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 11:56 AM   #39
Roadhog
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
Not really. I don't want a bigger bulkier screen.

And the app store destroys android marketplace - arguably the biggest reason to own an iphone.
hahahahahahhahahahahaha. So you instead like a phone with nearly 50% bezel. That makes sense. lol
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 03:44 PM   #40
Zelda_fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,299
Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
hahahahahahhahahahahaha. So you instead like a phone with nearly 50% bezel. That makes sense. lol
I'm totally satisfied with the screen of the iPhone 4S. It's the pinnacle of screens for a mobile phone. I can't fathom wanting something else out of a screen in a mobile phone.

I played around a few android devices and i thought they looked like ****.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 03:45 PM   #41
Zelda_fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,299
Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
LOL you're so bad at trolling.
People's who own the competition's device always get butt hurt when their company loses market share. It's ok. You'll come around eventually.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 04:59 PM   #42
ViN86
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
People's who own the competition's device always get butt hurt when their company loses market share. It's ok. You'll come around eventually.
Why would I get butt hurt about a company? Like market share has anything to do with why people purchase devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
I'm totally satisfied with the screen of the iPhone 4S. It's the pinnacle of screens for a mobile phone. I can't fathom wanting something else out of a screen in a mobile phone.

I played around a few android devices and i thought they looked like ****.
LOL you sound like an Apple promotion.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 05:10 PM   #43
six_storm
Registered User
 
six_storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Nashvegas
Posts: 11,575
Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: HTC One XL

six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 05:32 PM   #44
ViN86
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm View Post
Who?
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-12, 05:37 PM   #45
six_storm
Registered User
 
six_storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Nashvegas
Posts: 11,575
Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Who?
Everyone who derailed this thread.

Sorry, just felt like putting that here . . . .
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 05:55 PM   #46
Roadhog
Resident Alien
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: HTC One XL

iphone apps were crashing before it was cool.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 06:00 PM   #47
Hogrider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
What's the last version of Android you used? Froyo?

That's like telling us Windows 7 sucks because you had issues in Windows XP.
Ahh ok so I'm supposed to keep the phone until the latest and greatest comes out and then even after that I can't get rid of it because the next latest and greatest will come out after that and then after that another will come out... and on and on and on

Come on that's dumb. I am stating my experience from what I had, I wasn't going to keep hold of phones that sucked because of some promise of another update. They were both updated when we had them and they still sucked. You have to cut your losses at some point and go for something better, we did and we are both happy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 06:25 PM   #48
ViN86
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
Ahh ok so I'm supposed to keep the phone until the latest and greatest comes out and then even after that I can't get rid of it because the next latest and greatest will come out after that and then after that another will come out... and on and on and on
No. To be honest, those phones probably couldn't handle the latest Android release.

Quote:
Come on that's dumb. I am stating my experience from what I had, I wasn't going to keep hold of phones that sucked because of some promise of another update. They were both updated when we had them and they still sucked. You have to cut your losses at some point and go for something better, we did and we are both happy.
The point is, things change over time, and the latest Android, Ice Cream Sandwich, which runs on the device in the name of the thread, has improved dramatically over two generations ago.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.