Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
ZOOMYZOOMYZOOMSTER!!!!
hahaha. i feel loved.
zoomy942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-12, 12:54 PM   #125
Logical

Default Re: HTC One XL

So many stating they have problems with Android lolololol

Buy a decent phone to run the os on and maybe you will not have ANY problems...Its like buying a cheap laptop and expecting it to run Battlefield 3 maxed.....

Another here that has had no problems at all with Android or sense for that matter....
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-12, 01:30 PM   #126
Rakeesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
So any article that disagrees with what you're saying "must be a screw up." lol. You kill me.
No, it's because the facts disagree with the title.

Quote:
Rakeesh, I know you're an ass who will never admit he's wrong, but since I enjoy shooting your arguments down flat, I'll go ahead and play your little game.
Zelda, if you weren't so blind you'd realize that you never win any arguments, you always just insult the other person (like you are doing now) and then declare victory. You do the same thing in the P&R forum.

Quote:
The only attachments I ever open (or receive for that matter) are doc, pdf, images, and once in a while an excel file. iPhone can view all of these just fine. (And I just view them. I'm not interested in editing a pdf on my mobile device. The notion of doing that on a 3.5in screen is retarded) Once again, it just works. Right out of the box. Another example of "added functionality" on the Android that is completely useless overhead that I don't need, nor want. WTF are you trying to do edit an autocad file on your mobile phone?
You didn't read what I said. Download and then be able to view offline. Furthermore, things are different on a 4.5" screen with a smaller bezel.

Quote:
Not sure what your grip about "contacts" is either. It works just fine for me.
If you watched the video, you'd know where iphone falls short here. You sound like an old man with a dumbphone who says "my contacts work fine, I got their phone number and that's all I need. I don't need their email address, and I don't need their facebook status" Yet you claim you use facebook.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-12, 01:35 PM   #127
Rakeesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
I'm still waiting. The only things I heard from you I also heard in the keynote addresses.

And you guys keep falling back to the "it just works" argument. The fact that you continue to push this demonstrates how you both know nothing about Android phones.
The main fallacy in their argument is that android has X additional feature, but they don't care because they won't use it.

The thing with these features, is most of the time you don't even use them until you have them. Once you do, using your device becomes that much more efficient.

These iphone users just sound like somebody who has a dumbphone and says "I just need a phone that makes calls and has web" not even realizing the benefits they gain from having a smartphone because they haven't even used one yet, but it's ok because their dumbphone "just works".

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Old 04-16-12, 01:56 PM   #128
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakeesh View Post
These iphone users just sound like somebody who has a dumbphone and says "I just need a phone that makes calls and has web" not even realizing the benefits they gain from having a smartphone because they haven't even used one yet, but it's ok because their dumbphone "just works".
Translated: "If you don't like Android, you are a stupid, dumb stupidhead!"

six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-12, 02:04 PM   #129
Rakeesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm View Post
Translated: "If you don't like Android, you are a stupid, dumb stupidhead!"
No, it's just when you make that argument, you remind me of a dumbphone user arguing why they don't like smartphones. Except in the case of the iphone user, they are more or less arguing that the dumbphone does things better than the smartphone.

Old 04-16-12, 02:11 PM   #130
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Quote:
No, it's just when you make that argument, you remind me of a dumbphone user arguing why they don't like smartphones. Except in the case of the iphone user, they are more or less arguing that the dumbphone does things better than the smartphone.
Yup, all iPhone owners think that way. Keep telling yourself that.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-12, 02:11 PM   #131
Q

The iPhone has simplicity and elegance. Android has an overwhelming amount of options and a lack of polish. I'll take the latter. My wife just went into the smart phone world. She's played with both devices... but her main reason for going Android was better integration into the Google ecosystem and that she "didn't want to be one of those Apple people". She views it as a gadget, not a status statement like so many people.
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-12, 03:41 PM   #132
Zelda_fan

Quote:
No, it's because the facts disagree with the title.

Zelda, if you weren't so blind you'd realize that you never win any arguments, you always just insult the other person (like you are doing now) and then declare victory. You do the same thing in the P&R forum.

You didn't read what I said. Download and then be able to view offline. Furthermore, things are different on a 4.5" screen with a smaller bezel.

If you watched the video, you'd know where iphone falls short here. You sound like an old man with a dumbphone who says "my contacts work fine, I got their phone number and that's all I need. I don't need their email address, and I don't need their facebook status" Yet you claim you use facebook.
You can download and view attachments offline with the iPhone. It keeps a cache of all recently downloaded attachments.

There's also an app (that I use to have but deleted it because I never use it) that will connect to Google's email server and download attachments for use offline.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote