Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Mobile Devices And Smartphones

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-16-12, 10:11 PM   #157
Rakeesh

Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
I already have showed why I think ios is better in my opinion, you just don't want to listen. Your problem not mine.

Like I said before (and you didn't listen again) you can read internets to me all day but in my experience our iphones are much better than the Android phones we had. No buggy behavior with our iphones, and smooth operating.
All you've done is say that you don't need the extra features android has, and then you qualify its strong points with opinions such as "in my experience" rather than facts. Not only that but ICS has the smooth operating plus app consistency, which iOS lacks.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-12, 10:14 PM   #158
Rakeesh

Quote:
All I've heard from you is ios users are basically dumb because they don't want features that you want, and you read on the internets that Android was better.
I didn't say they were dumb. A friend of mine is a very talented doctor, and he still uses a motorola razr. He doesn't want a smart phone. I don't think he is dumb.

However an iphone will do a lot more than a razr, and an android phone will do a lot more than an iphone.

Quote:
Neither one is exactly right or wrong. It is up to the individual. I as an individual think ios is better, you think Android is and that's fine. Just don't come up with lame excuses like you have been and you may be taken seriously... oh yea and how about actually using both to get an opinion instead of just reading the internets.
Well in case you didn't notice, there is about 30 minutes worth of video showing off the two side by side...read: SHOWING...and android mops the floor with iOS.

And I've used iOS, not terribly impressed.

In fact, if you want the iOS experience on android, you can have it, in its entirety. Namely the miui rom. Android on the other hand does too many things that iOS can't.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Old 04-16-12, 10:17 PM   #159
Hogrider

My experience is fact. I already said they aren't buggy like our Android phones were and much smoother. Of course you didn't listen again. You are probably too spun up that you still haven't shut me down.
Old 04-16-12, 10:22 PM   #160
Rakeesh

Quote:
My experience is fact.
But your opinions are not. I can demonstrate real world experiences of iOS being buggier, as well as iphones having flawed designs.

Quote:
I already said they aren't buggy like our Android phones were and much smoother. Of course you didn't listen again. You are probably too spun up that you still haven't shut me down.
I already have shut you down You guys came in here trying to talk about how iOS is better, and now you are just limited to "IMO"

Old 04-16-12, 10:24 PM   #161
Hogrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakeesh View Post
But your opinions are not. I can demonstrate real world experiences of iOS being buggier, as well as iphones having flawed designs.
No persons are. I can also show in my real world experiences that the Android phones we had were extremely buggy compared to the iphones we have now.

Quote:
I already have shut you down You guys came in here trying to talk about how iOS is better, and now you are just limited to "IMO"
Well of course everything is someones opinion. Duh. I already said that (you didn't listen again, still spun up?) There is no right or wrong with ios or Android, it's all up to the individual what they like better.
Old 04-16-12, 10:27 PM   #162
Rakeesh

Quote:
No persons are.
Well there you have it

Quote:
Well of course everything is someones opinion. Duh. I already said that (you didn't listen again, still spun up?) There is no right or wrong with ios or Android, it's all up to the individual what they like better.
But here's where "in my experience" falls apart. In your experience maybe, the iphone 4 doesn't have the grip of death. So in your opinion, the phone is fine. However the FACT is that the grip of death exists, regardless of whether you experienced it or not. It is a FACT that ios crashes more, whether you have experienced it or not.

As you can see, the FACTS are on my side.

Old 04-16-12, 10:29 PM   #163
Hogrider

Quote:

But here's where "in my experience" falls apart. In your experience maybe, the iphone 4 doesn't have the grip of death. So in your opinion, the phone is fine. However the FACT is that the grip of death exists, regardless of whether you experienced it or not. It is a FACT that ios crashes more, whether you have experienced it or not.
I only go by my experiences since that is all that matters to me. Our iphones work great, our Android phones didn't. Simple as that. Don't know how to make it any clearer.

You can read internets all day but actual experiences are what matters.
Old 04-16-12, 10:31 PM   #164
Rakeesh

Quote:
I only go by my experiences since that is all that matters to me. Our iphones work great, our Android phones didn't. Simple as that. Don't know how to make it any clearer.

You can read internets all day but actual experiences are what matters.
Well scientologists talk about how in their experience they are able to control body thetans and that xenu is an evil alien. The internets disagree, and I think I trust the internets.

But you know, you can believe the scientologists because after all, that is their experience and it is real to them.

Old 04-16-12, 10:34 PM   #165
Hogrider

How do you know xenu isn't an evil alien? How would you account for Greedo being here then?
Old 04-16-12, 10:38 PM   #166
Rakeesh

Quote:
How do you know xenu isn't an evil alien? How would you account for Greedo being here then?
Well greedo isn't xenu, he just fancies a tube shaped mouth because it is the optimal shape for accommodating a certain male organ.

Old 04-16-12, 10:41 PM   #167
Hogrider

umm ok you just now shut me down
Old 04-16-12, 10:51 PM   #168
Rakeesh

Quote:
umm ok you just now shut me down