Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-28-12, 04:36 PM   #37
ElL33t
Brobama

Default Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Sign up...48 hours only!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inraged Twitch View Post
I have to agree some what with Bah, the event or quest system is one chaotic mess for the first few that I did I couldn't even tell wtf I was targeting. By ur self it is completely fine though. I do think Anet made a BIG mistake moving away from the competitive PVP genre that the first GW had. All in all I do enjoy the game and I am glad with my purchase.
They didn't move away from it. It is still there. In fact they increased it by having three factions in the pvp. You are just doing one part of the game right now.
I am the #1 Obama supporter
ElL33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-12, 12:08 PM   #38
Bah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOJAR View Post
Your aware that this is a beta right?
Yes. I'm also aware that the core mechanics of the game won't change between now and release, and that's where most of my complaints lie.
Bah! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-12, 01:02 PM   #39
hirantha
SUC SUDO

Man i had a blast! The story feels so personal and actually fun and the quests are not a drag like some other MMOs.

Played Guardian and that dude can atk and heal.. with more skill points i gain i can allocate them for more healing skills.

I'm very happy with my purchase. can't wait for it to come out!!!

Look me up in AION and GW2
Game Tag: Famorak
hirantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-12, 03:28 PM   #40
ElL33t
Brobama

The game was fun. I can't say I'll play it religiously but I will have fun at jumping int wvw matches and pvp every now and then.
I am the #1 Obama supporter
Old 05-01-12, 04:36 PM   #41
Maverick123w

Send a message via AIM to Maverick123w

I'm going to need another weekend to decide if I'm gonna keep my preorder or not.
Maverick123w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-12, 05:25 PM   #42
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

I need a weekend period before I decide if I should preorder or not :\. Stupid betas :\.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-12, 04:08 PM   #43
ElL33t
Brobama

I made a big mistake by buying this game from EBgames. They guaranteed with the purchase of this game you would get into the BETA. I never received any information to get into the beta. This last Monday I emailed their customer service to have them cancel the order and refund my money. As I thought they said because a BETA was included with the purchase, they could not refund my money. I informed them that I haven't gotten into the BETA because they did not sent the information. This means they did not fulfill their agreement and guarantee and that voids our agreement of purchase. Their reply was basically FU. So I have an extra copy of this game I do not want. No I won't give it to anyone for free so don't ask, even though that means some one will try to be funny and ask.

Basically I failed got pwnt and lolz on me.... FU EBgames. Never again will I support your money making ventures.
Old 05-04-12, 10:13 AM   #44
ElL33t
Brobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inraged Twitch View Post
you sure you didnt pre-order?? You need to pre purchase the game 59$ to get into the BWE.
No I did it correctly. I never got any information to get into the BETA. I purchased it 6 hours later on that Friday from greenman gaming and got all the information I needed to get into the beta right away. EBgames never sent any info.

Old 05-04-12, 10:56 AM   #45
hirantha
SUC SUDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElL33t View Post
I made a big mistake by buying this game from EBgames. They guaranteed with the purchase of this game you would get into the BETA. I never received any information to get into the beta. This last Monday I emailed their customer service to have them cancel the order and refund my money. As I thought they said because a BETA was included with the purchase, they could not refund my money. I informed them that I haven't gotten into the BETA because they did not sent the information. This means they did not fulfill their agreement and guarantee and that voids our agreement of purchase. Their reply was basically FU. So I have an extra copy of this game I do not want. No I won't give it to anyone for free so don't ask, even though that means some one will try to be funny and ask.

Basically I failed got pwnt and lolz on me.... FU EBgames. Never again will I support your money making ventures.
They pull that S*%t on me too. I ordered the freaking $150 game two weeks prior to BETA weekend and 3 days to BETA weekend I still had not received my key. I emailed the customer service. Took them 2 days to get back to me. Friday night I got the key emailed to me.
I think they might have said sorry, I have to go back to the email and read. I'm not sure why they were lagging behind this promotional event. Not a good business practice.

Old 05-04-12, 12:13 PM   #46
ElL33t
Brobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirantha View Post
They pull that S*%t on me too. I ordered the freaking $150 game two weeks prior to BETA weekend and 3 days to BETA weekend I still had not received my key. I emailed the customer service. Took them 2 days to get back to me. Friday night I got the key emailed to me.
I think they might have said sorry, I have to go back to the email and read. I'm not sure why they were lagging behind this promotional event. Not a good business practice.
I got a game key. They always send that stuff but no information on how to get into the beta. Is the game key all they send for you to get into the beta? greenman gaming sent me links specifically to activate my game key to get into the beta.

If I am stuck with this game I will sell it for $10 less than the purchase price. It is the digital deluxe version. The total was $79.98. So I'll sell it for $69. The game key is not linked to any Guild Wars 2 account so it is free and clear.
Old 05-04-12, 12:24 PM   #47
hirantha
SUC SUDO

Yeah there was only 1 link included with the key which was to go to their site to redeem the code. From there i had to navigate my way to find the download location for the game in GW2 site.

Old 05-04-12, 12:33 PM   #48
ElL33t
Brobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirantha View Post
Yeah there was only 1 link included with the key which was to go to their site to redeem the code. From there i had to navigate my way to find the download location for the game in GW2 site.
I had two links both were for ebgames impuls download site but nothing to say where to redeem the code. So basically their lack of information lead to a twit like me getting stuck with this copy eh? Very nice.....