Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-10-13, 10:00 AM   #1
News

Post Shrugging At Atlases: MechWarrior Tactics' Closed Beta

Mech. When you hear that word, what are the first couple things that spring to mind? 'Big' is probably one, right? And the other? It's almost assuredly 'rebel.' I mean, just look at them. They clearly don't give a ******* about you or your rules. So MechWarrior Tactics is some kind of crazy bizarro world spin on traditional videogame rocket-'em, sock-'em robotery. In this strange alternate dimension, multiple mechs do everything you tell them, and they're tiny widdle babies! I mean, I could just eat them up. It would cause me inconceivable amounts of pain, but I could do it. At any rate, Tactics' closed beta just kicked off. Do you want in? OK, let me rephrase that: Do you between-$20-and-$120 want in? Well then, proceed past the break for brain-enriching infobolt.

(moreā?¦)

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote