Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Open Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-10-13, 04:28 PM   #1
Q
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,808
Default Groovebug Artist Feature: Jimmy Chamberlin

This guy was "everything that was right" with the Smashing Pumpkins. Awesome drummer and cool dude.

Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-13, 05:23 PM   #2
MikeC
Administrator
 
MikeC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1997
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,410
Default Re: Groovebug Artist Feature: Jimmy Chamberlin

Dig the Smashing Pumpkins! What was the song that was so constroversial from them?
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-13, 05:34 PM   #3
Q
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,808
Default Re: Groovebug Artist Feature: Jimmy Chamberlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Dig the Smashing Pumpkins! What was the song that was so constroversial from them?
Hmmmm. I think "Disarm" got some negative press.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarm



Haunting cover by the Civil Wars.
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-13, 06:05 PM   #4
MikeC
Administrator
 
MikeC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1997
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,410
Default Re: Groovebug Artist Feature: Jimmy Chamberlin

Dayum. I'm really out of it. I was thinking about Sinéad O'Connor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin%C3%A9ad_O'Connor
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-13, 06:12 PM   #5
Q
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,808
Default Re: Groovebug Artist Feature: Jimmy Chamberlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Dayum. I'm really out of it. I was thinking about Sinéad O'Connor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin%C3%A9ad_O'Connor
LOL. I've had flu like symptoms for the last few days, so I'm with you on being out of it.

However, they're both bald and whiny, so not too far off.
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-13, 06:15 PM   #6
MikeC
Administrator
 
MikeC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1997
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,410
Default Re: Groovebug Artist Feature: Jimmy Chamberlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
LOL. I've had flu like symptoms for the last few days, so I'm with you on being out of it.

However, they're both bald and whiny, so not too far off.
LOL. I could have sworn that her and Lindsay Buckingham were with the Pumpkins at some point.

Sinéad O'Connor is bi-polar. Just like me Q, but you alreay knew. Thanks for being a friend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sin%...w=1069&bih=558
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-13, 05:57 PM   #7
crainger
 
crainger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia
Posts: 29,559
Send a message via AIM to crainger
Default Re: Groovebug Artist Feature: Jimmy Chamberlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
LOL. I could have sworn that her and Lindsay Buckingham were with the Pumpkins at some point.

Sinéad O'Connor is bi-polar. Just like me Q, but you alreay knew. Thanks for being a friend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sin%...w=1069&bih=558
Did you guys see or hear about Sinéad O'Connor's tweets? Oh man. She's good value indeed.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.