Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-24-13, 09:30 AM   #1
News

Post Prohibited Thoughts: Omerta ' City Of Gangsters Demo

Omerta's demo is odd. I've been hoping that the game will deliver on its turn-based gangster shenanigans ever since it was announced, but I expected mild disappointment as none of the pre-release media had entirely convinced me. A demo seems like the perfect solution, providing a playable sample and helping my wayward mind to form some basic conclusions. That hasn't happened. Instead, I'm still left with a strong interest in playing the game that Omerta might be, while at the same time half-convinced that Omerta isn't going to be that game. You can download the demo for yourself or read on for more meandering opinions and details.

(moreā?¦)

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote