Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-30-13, 09:00 AM   #1
News

Post Beta Not Cry: Crysis 3 Open Beta Begins

It is a wonderful week for insanely inventive videogames. The long-awaited Antichamber (which I'm splattering my feeble brain against right now) lands on Thursday, and 2013‚?≤s Global Game Jam just forced a hand inside its own sternum and produced a glistening goldmine of bloody great games. But in between all that, I know I'll be needing a slightly more traditional palette cleanser. Enter Crysis 3‚?≤s open beta. Men get shot, and they neither spray you with chunky metaphysical sophistries nor make you suddenly aware of the faintly fluttering organ that could stop sustaining your life at any given moment. They just, you know, stop shooting back. And so on and so forth. But oh, there are neat powers. And bows. And some ' in the grand scheme of shooters ' fairly novel modes. Study up on their mysterious ways after the break.

(more‚?¶)

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote