Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-29-13, 08:01 AM   #1
News

Post There Is Going To Be A TV Show About EVE Online

Brendan again. I'm still stranded in Iceland at the EVE Fanfest, where I've just been told (haha not really I've known all day EMBARGO) that EVE Online is getting the television series treatment. This is partly to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the spaceiest MMO in space but it is also something that has been pondered for a long time, according to developers CCP. But here's the interesting thing: The plot of the series, we are told, will be based on EVE players' own stories ' all those tales of treachery, money and backstabbing that have accrued in the EVE universe so far. Stories that even EVE-skeptics find intriguing.
(moreā?¦)

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote