Go Back   nV News Forums > General Forums > Archived News Items

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-02-13, 08:30 AM   #1
News

Post EVE Fanfest 2013: Interview With A Space Philanthropist

I went to EVE Fanfest, where I mostly walked around pretending to be a real journalist. A lot of my time was devoted to finding one person: a space captain called Chribba. Talking to various EVE players, I soon discovered that this man was something of a celebrity in New Eden. Not only is he one of the most well-known players, but he is also possibly the most well-liked. Which is a strange thing to be in an MMO for which all the advertising focuses on being a treacherous dog and where most of the in-game celebrities are not famous but infamous. What made Chribba different? Was he really a philanthropist, like everyone kept telling me? Or was he simply a cunning master of interstellar diplomacy? I talked to him to find out.

(moreā?¦)

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote