Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 01-21-04, 08:03 PM   #1
DivotMaker

Default Tiger 2004 PC patch is released....

Get the latest update to Tiger 2004 for PC!

http://www.easports.com/games/tigerw.../downloads.jsp

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 2004 Readme
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ver. 1.1 -- 1/9/04

Fixed - ATI water ripple
Repetitive water ripple effect has been fixed.

Fixed - ATI 1600 X 1200 resolution
ATI Radeon 9500 model cards and above now provide the option of running at 1600 X 1200 resolution.

Fixed - Distance rendering issue
Increased distance rendering for tree perimeter graphics options setting. The "very high" selection under the tree perimeter distance rendering setting has been increased.

Fixed - Course Architect ambient sound issue
Course Architect now provides the ability to place sounds on custom designed courses. Only the placement of mono sounds works for this feature.
DivotMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 08:19 PM   #2
digitalwanderer

Did they fix that bug where when you swung with AA on you disapeared? Or was that just a bug with the demo? (BTW-HI BB!!! Long time no see, where you been hiding yourself?)
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 08:42 PM   #3
DivotMaker

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Did they fix that bug where when you swung with AA on you disapeared? Or was that just a bug with the demo? (BTW-HI BB!!! Long time no see, where you been hiding yourself?)
I just checked and on my end it has not been resolved. My apologies to those who requested this fix as I told reported this issue numerous times to EA. The good news is that is the only issue that was not fixed. This issue does not occur when using no AA. Nor does it occur while using TrueSwing while using AA/AF.

I have been very busy lately and not much time for posting these days. Fopr some reason, my company (not EA) is expecting more of my time devoted to their issues this year....how DARE them!

Take care and my apologies again to those who 3-click with AA/AF...I did the best I could to get the feedback across....

-Tim
DivotMaker is offline   Reply With Quote